When is the library open? It is open every day from 8:30AM to 10PM,but for everyday except Sunday. How many books can I borrow at a time? You can borrow up to 10 books. And you can also borrow magzines or periodicals that are on the third floor. News

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Want me for lunch this Saturday? Sorry, I can't. I'm busy. What are you doing? I always do volunteer work on the first Saturday of every month. What kind of volunteer work? I help out at the Children's Hospital. I help plan activities. Oh, yeah? Yeah

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hi,Jason! Hi,Linda. I have two concert complimentary tickets. Will you go with me tonight? With the greatest pleasure! Where is the concert held this evening? It will be held at the Central Music Hall. What is on the program? It's a violin recital. I

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Merry Christmas, Lily! Same to you, Joey! This is your first Christmas in the U.S. Here's the gift for you. It's very thoughtful of you. Wow! It is so beautiful! Could you tell me how American people celebrate Christmas? Okay! People decorate their h

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

What newspaper are you reading? New York Times. I read it everyday. Why don't you read the local newspaper? It's too bias. I just don't agree with their one side of reporting. New York Times is better? Yes, they have a good reputation for fairness.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Do you have any hobbies? Yes, reading is my hobby. What kind of books do you like to read most? Many kinds of books. When I was a child in elementary school, I enjoyed reading fables and science fiction. When I became a teenager at middle school, I w

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hand me the remote. I'll change the channel. Wacthing this kind of programming is boring and meaningless. But it means a lot to me,please. Harry,give it to me. My favorite program is already on. No,this is the final. Honey, if you let me watch it, I

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Are you coming to the bridal shower for Jane? Yes,I am. When is the wedding? August 8. August bride,how nice! By the way,who's going to be the matron of honor.? Mrs.White. Oh, yeah? I wonder who is going to give Jane away at the wedding. You know her

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Dam,why don't you say hello to your neighbours? They've just moved here. And I don't like them. So what's the problem? Their dog is too noisy. And it often comes into my yard. You know I dislike dogs. They are too scary and dangerous. Everytime when

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Do you really have to go back to your country? Yes,my three-year study here is all of my government's expense,I've got to go back. Besides,my parents are looking forward to my return. I can't disappoint them. You know that I love you very much. Can't

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Excited Eric: Why are you so excited? Sherry:Im in a great mood. Guess what? Ive just got the notice that Im admitted by Harvard and Im granted a full scholarship. Eric: Congratulations! Im so happy for you. Sherry:Thank you, I think I cant fall asle

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I'm really can't stand my roommate anymore. What's up? He is a nighthawk. His stereo often keeps me awake to midnight. And I'm usually awaked by a sudden noise. Do you want to move out? Of course not. Then stop complaining to me. It's useless. What y

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

The scene of the slaughter is really scary. I don't feel very well with my heart. Come on,dear.It's just a movie. But it's a movie reflecting history.I dare not imagine hao terrible the real slaughter was. Forget about it! We live in peace.Enjoy it.

A: How is your new car? B: Perfect. Couldn't be better. A: You made a good choice then? B: It's just what I want. A: No regrets? B:I'm really pleased with it. A: I'm glad you're happy. B: It's super.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Can you believe they have divorced after one year? Shall we change the topic? I have no interest in others' personal lives? Okay! I'd like to change my hairdo. Do you have any suggestions? Well, maybe you should... Oh, I have no idea. Could we talk a

Hope to Meet Again Ella:I'd like to meet you again sometime. Jason:That would be great. Actually, can I get your phone number,Ella? That's assuming you don't mind if I call you sometime. Ella:Anytime, You can reach me at 555 8929. Jason:Ok.Got it. I'

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Who is it? It's me, Nick. Oh, Nick! Long time no see. Come on in. Nice to meet you again. Same here. Here's some flowers for you. Thank you! You really gave me a surprise by a sudden visit. What do you do now? Uh, I'm running an internet company. How

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hi, Mike. Haven't seen you for a while. How's Cathy? We are not seeing each other anymore. What happened? Did you break up? Yeah! I got sick and tired of her nagging all the time. Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe you were just emotional at that moment. Do you th

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

You look terrible. Are you OK? I don't feel very well with my stomach. Did you have breakfast? Yes,but I threw it up just now. You must go and see a doctor? I know. But Mr.xxx hasn't come yet. I need to ask him for leave. Don't worry about that. I'll

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I've got to go. Come on, just stay for another hour. I'd love to, but I'll have many visitors in an hour. It's nice chatting with you for such a long time. I had such a wonderful afternoon. Me too. So, bye-bye! Do you need me to drive you home? No, t

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句