I'll apply for a passport. How long is it valid? I lost my Visa. I'd like to extend my Visa. Can you tell me how to go through the customs? I have nothing to declare. What articles are duty free? Can I bring this into this country? How much can I tak

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

HuanQiu Traveling Agency? May I help you? Yes, I'd like to make a plane reservation to Shanghai, China. Your name, please? Jiaxiang. I'd like to leave on May 5th. Let me see what's available. Yes., Air China has a flight on May 5th at 9:15 in the mor

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

It's Sunday today. Yes, I know. I think we should have a house cleaning today. What's your opinion? Oh, no. We just did it last week. Come on. What do you want to do? Washing clothes or cleaning the house? I'd rather wash the clothes. Okay. Here is t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

It's time to have supper. Coming. What would we have today, mom? Vegetable and rice. I don't feel like eating vegetable. But it's good for your health. You should eat all your vegetables. I can't. Close your mouth while you are eating, and no dessert

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Passport and embarkation card,please. Here you are,Sir. Where are you from? I'm from China. Do you have anything to declare? No,nothing. Would you open the suitcase,please? Sure. Let me take a look at this bag. Can you open it? Yah. Is this camera a

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I would like to have a custom-made skirt. How long does it take to make an evening dress? What options do I have for fabric? Will you take my measurements? Whats the charge for the tailoring? What about your workmanship? Do you do alterations on clot

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

This needs dry-cleaning.Can you remove this stain without harming the fabric? 这件衣服需要干洗。你洗掉这污渍而不伤面料吗? Let me see. Well try, but Im not sure that we can remove it. 让我看看。我们试试,但我不肯定能

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Can you get this stain out? 你能把这污迹洗掉吗? These need to be laundered. 这些需要洗熨。 This needs dry-cleaning. 这些需要干洗。 Id like it ready tomorrow morning. 我希望明天早上就洗好。 No starch, please. 请不要

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

-I'd like to have this shirt washed and ironed. -OK, do you want us to use starch? -Yes, heavy starch in the collar please. -Yeah, sir. Your shirt will be ready by Thursday morning. Anything else? -I also have a suit to be dry-cleaned. Can I fetch it

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Don't throw the batteries into the garbage basket! Why? Don't you know that batteries is polluting? No. It should be collected separately. There is a special box for it at the entrance of this department. Take them there. I see. When did you become a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

The economy in our country is booming. The government has adopted many measures to promote the economy. We are living a better life now and we are no longer short of money,so we can afford whatever we want. I feel the quality of life has improved gre

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

So how did you meet Bill? I met him through a computer bulletin board. Oh,really? Which bulletin board? It was one I used down at the local coffee house called the San Francisco net. It's been around since about 1991. I've heard about that. But I've

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Can you help me do an internet search? Sure! What do you want to find? I want to find information on World War 2. Well,can you be more specific? There are a lot of websites about that. Yes. I want to know about the Normandy Landing. Ok,we will go to

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Agree Ann: Eric, how long will you be in china? Eric: I dont know. Well, my contract here is for one year and I dont know what I should do after that. Maybe going around for a while. Ann: Well, have you ever thought about learning some Chinese? Eric:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Come on in,please! Good evening,Mr.Smith. I'm sorry to be late. It's OK. We are glad you can come. Although I've come here for several times I lost my way again. Think of it no more. Come on,the dinner is ready. Oh,I'm so sorry for keeping you waitin

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(219) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

M:Can i have change for the telephone please? W:Sure,here you are. M: Thanks a lot. W:Not at all. Do you know where is the nearest phone boxes ? M:No. W:Behine my shop, there is one. M:You are really nice.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Why didn't you tell me you had a girl friend? Sorry,I thought you knew. But you should tell me you were in love with her. Didn't I? You know you didn't. Well,I'm telling you now. Yes. But you hadn't told me before. I didn't think you would be interes

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

What's your hobby? What's your favorite pastime? My favorite pastime is watching TV. My hobby is cooking. I'm a football fan. Is music your main interest? When did you pick up this hobby? The picture isn't to my taste. It's a matter of personal taste

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Let's go and have some fun. All right! What's your hobby? I mean,what do you usually do for fun? I don't have a hobby. What? I'm not interested in anything. So how do you spend your spare time? Most of the time I sleep. Come on,you're yong. You can't

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

What kind of vacancies do you have? I'm inquiring about the accounting job. I've come for an interview. I get on well with my co-workers. The stress keeps building up lately. May I ask about the salary? What are the benefits? I need enough opportunit

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句