Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行口语

分集介绍:本集主要介绍对一篇关于收益率曲线模型的论文的讨论意见,首先提到收益率曲线的事件演变的参数控制,并依据讨论者编制的一个Excel计算表对论文中的一个案例进行了讨论,最后

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(396) / 评论(0) 分类 第二届金融与统计学大会

Discussing a new manager A: Have you met the new manager in customer service? B: No, I havent gotten over there in a few weeks. How is he? A: She. She seems to be doing a pretty good job. Of course, anything would be better than that last guy! B: You

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Discussing overtime problems A: Excuse me, Mr. Graham? I have something I need to discuss with you. B: Im in a bit of a hurry, Louise. Can it wait? A: I would really appreciate it if we could talk for a few minutes now. Its about the overtime youve a

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

介绍: 商场实用英语,一应俱全 本书模拟企业由创业到发展成国际化的情境,规划 52个最常见的商业议题,包含经营管理、行销企划、广告促销、业务洽谈、採购与国际贸易等,是所有上班族

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 商业英语会话

介绍: 商场实用英语,一应俱全 本书模拟企业由创业到发展成国际化的情境,规划 52个最常见的商业议题,包含经营管理、行销企划、广告促销、业务洽谈、採购与国际贸易等,是所有上班族

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 商业英语会话

分集介绍:本集主要介绍推断的有效模式和相关讨论。首先比较了传统模式与基于仿真的模式的区别,对预估程序的情况进行了说明,提出通过预估程序对分布情况进行预测的概念,从而取得

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(236) / 评论(0) 分类 第二届金融与统计学大会

新英语口语900句 讨论不同观点 646. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion. 每个人都可以有他自己的想法。 647. I am sorry but I can't agree with you. 对不起,但我不能同意你的观点。 648. That's liberal point of v

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语口语900句

Part One 你听不懂的 feather in ones cap 值得骄傲的成就,荣耀 It was a feather in Hanks cap the he was invited to the news conference held in the presidential palace, which had limitation on the number of reporters. Stella won the piano contest yeste

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

Part One 你听不懂的 feather in ones cap 值得骄傲的成就,荣耀 It was a feather in Hanks cap the he was invited to the news conference held in the presidential palace, which had limitation on the number of reporters. Stella won the piano contest yeste

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

This matter has been covered just now. 这个问题刚刚已经讨论过了。 This matter has been covered just now. 这个问题刚刚已经讨论过了。 But we haven't reached an agreement on it. 但是我们还没有达成一致呢。 Shall I r

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: What I'd like you to do is listen for any special expressions and phrases that they use during the discussion. 我希望你做的是去听他们在讨论当中使用的任何特殊措辞或语句

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: What I'd like you to do is listen for any special expressions and phrases that they use during the discussion. 我希望你做的是去听他们在讨论当中使用的任何特殊措辞或语句

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

项目议会上的讨论 Jeremy White, head of Product development, has called a follow-up meeting with the heads of various departments to discuss a project that was proposed the previous month. Jeremy: Well, everyone, I had a meeting wi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词儿是debate。 Debate是辩论,讨论的意思。a heated debate是激烈的辩论;a policy debate是有关政策的辩论;a debate on abortion rights是说关于堕胎权利的辩论。如何解决伊拉克问题是这次

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Jeremy White, head of Product development, has called a follow-up meeting with the heads of various departments to discuss a project that was proposed the previous month. Jeremy: Well, everyone, I had a meeting with the V.P.yesterday, and he wants to

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

In this conversation, some business people are meeting at a seminar. During a break for refreshments, they discuss their jobs. (在这个会话中,一些商务人士正在开一个研讨会,在休息的间歇,他们讨论着各自的工作。)

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Chinas CPC discipline watchdog has just held an online discussion with internet users to explain how it carries out its work. The discussion which was hosted on the official website of the Commission for Discipline Inspection of the Central Committee

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年11月

recrap是个动词,意思是:总结概述一个没用的会议或讨论,把废话重新吐一遍(to sum up a discussion composed largely of useless bullshit)。 例句: A: Tell me how the staff meeting went. A: 跟我说说员工会议的内容

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

暑假又要到了,大家都有什么计划和安排呢?今天我们一起来说说跟老外用英语谈论自己的假期安排时会用到的一些句子。 1. What's your plan for the summer vacation? 你暑假打算干什么? 2. Nothing special

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语