嗨!大家好!欢迎准时相约广播学口语。今天Andy要介绍给你的句子都是很有趣的两个 :It‘s bologna 和It’s a pain in the neck。听有趣的故事,学有用的句子。

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 广播学口语

今晚有什么特别安排吗? Are you doing anything special tonight? 圣诞节你要做什么? What are you doing in Christmas? 你周末要做什么? What will you do at weekend? 你何时动身? When are you leaving? 你明年有何打算?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

李阳美语发音秘诀MP3之秘诀6:悦耳动听在元音 秘诀6 悦耳动听在元音 英语是否好听,主要取决于元音是否饱满、到位!请听下面的录音。 1.Im not myself today. 我今天没心情。 2.I dont care what you do. 你做什么,我都不管。 3.We hope to see you again. 我们希望

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

Mike, Helen and Tim are at a shopping centre. 麦克、海伦和提姆在购物中心。 Be careful, Tim! 小心点,提姆! Can you see the sign? 你能看见这个标识吗? What does it mean? 它是什么意思? It means the floor is wet. 它

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

位置要求 你们想要个什么位置? A:Where would you like to sit? 你们想要个什么位置? B: We would like a table by the window so that we can enjoy the view of the lake. 我们想要个靠窗的餐桌,这样我们可以欣赏湖

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

提高征税 阻止吸烟 A lot of smokers start using cigarettes when they are teenagers, only to find later on that they can't kick the habit. It's a huge public health concern. As a result, researchers the world over, in government and in private

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年5月

66.建议 常用应急场景 范例一:A suggest you quit smoking Would you mind if I make a suggestion? Of course not, go ahead. Maybe you should try to quit smoking. You know it is very bad for your health. Well, sure it is. Actually, I have been cutting d

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

His wife asked him to buy a cigarette. Excuse me? he asked. Since when do you smoke? She said it was for the Chinese New Year. Her dead grandfather used to smoke. The cigarette was for grandpa. He went to the newsstand. He asked how much a pack of ci

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

I will quit smoking tomorrow. I swear it. I promise. I'm not kidding. I'm serious this time. I just bought my last pack of cigarettes. I'm going to smoke all 20 cigarettes before midnight. And then I'm finished. I'm through. I'm done. No more. Not on

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

stop to do 停止,中断做某事后去做另一件事。 stop doing 停止做某事。 They stop to smoke a cigarette. 他们停下来,抽了根烟。 I must stop smoking. 我必须戒烟了。 典

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Should smoking be banned? Different people have different opinions. Some smokers think smoking is a kind of enjoyment, and they could live without food but will die without smoking. Also they said they have freedom of smoking and it has nothing to do

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Smoking is the Leading Cause of Preventable Death 吸烟是可预防性死亡的主要原因 From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. 来自VOA学英语,这里是科学报道。 Im Anna Matteo. 我是Anna Matteo。 And Im Christopher

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(四)月

地点:莫妮卡公寓的餐厅 人物:瑞秋,钱德勒,莫妮卡 事件:瑞秋的上司和另外一个同事在抽烟的时候定了一个方案,瑞秋因为不会抽烟,没有跟出去,所以瑞秋的意见完全没有被考虑。回到

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

情景对话: Gloria: I am gathering every Binky that is in this house because from today on Joe is going cold turkey. Okay, Joe. Have your last puff if you want. 我正在收集家里所有的奶嘴,因为从今天开始,Joe将完全戒掉它。

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

24 一个美国卫生团体利用互联网倡导戒烟活动 DATE=3-30-2001 TITLE=AMERICAN MOSAIC #811-Internet Anti-Smoking Campaign BYLINE=Nancy Steinbach HOST: (Start at 57

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

今天我们要学的词是 outdoor, outdoor is spelled o-u-t-d-o-o-r; outdoor. Outdoor 户外的。Outdoor activities 室外活动。New York City's ban on outdoor smoking, including parks and beaches, went into effect last Monday. 纽约市有关户外

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃