Todd: OK. Hello! Could you introduce yourself please? 托德:好。你好!请介绍一下自己好吗? Conrad: Yes! I'm Conrad Matsumoto. I'm from California like you, Todd. And now I'm living in Japan. I've been here about seven years. 康拉德

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

单身美好 Good to be single You can say whatever is on your mind without being judged 你可以洒脱地说出自己的想法 Your thoughts, beliefs and ideas are your own, so you should feel free to express them in any manner you deem fit.If some

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Were bombarded every day by magazines and websites advising us how to find our soul mate. But how honest are you being with yourself? Is a small or a huge part of you content being single? Not every sign is delirious1 about being part of a perfectly

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一对男女在公园亲热时两人被枪杀,杀人方式法与多年前十二宫的杀人方式吻合,BAU调查组怀疑当年的恶魔又回来了。卡莱布在好友哈维的订婚礼上邀请他过最后一个单身周末,加西亚发现卡

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 犯罪心理

讲解 今天我们讲的这位泰国插画师,用自己的画笔描绘了很多暖人的瞬间。She illustrates sweet comics about love that make hearts melt. Being both humorous and sweet at the same time, Pratchaya's comics depict(描绘) d

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

I take myself on dates. I go to the movies alone. I wander museums alone. I eat meals alone (and yes, that means I resist all temptation to scroll through Instagram while waiting for my meal). I sit in coffee shops and journal alone. I take the train

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Ah, the single life. Gotta love it, right? I just really love it a lot. Just so much, freedom. 嗯,单身生活。谁不喜欢单身,对吧?我超爱。超自由!

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

小组里的四个年轻人看恐怖电影引出的这次的案子。一个单身的女人在夜晚独自穿过漆黑的小巷,回到家中,被闯入的蒙面人杀死在家中。杀戮逐渐升级,不断有女大学生死去,凶手开始在雇

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 犯罪心理

1. Sex and the City 《欲望都市》 Being single is getting over the illusion that there is somebody out there to complete you and taking charge of your own life. 以为总有一个人来让你的人生完整,来征服你的全部生命,这只是

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I take myself on dates. I go to the movies alone. I wander museums alone. I eat meals alone (and yes, that means I resist all temptation to scroll through Instagram while waiting for my meal). I sit in coffee shops and journal alone. I take the train

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Fake singles 隐婚族,fake意思是假的,冒充的,single意思是单身。那么直译过来就是冒充单身的人士。 大家一起来看下面的解释: Under the pressure of work, some people, especially women between 25 and 35, choo

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

吃过必胜客吧?那你听说过必剩客吗?知道这个词儿是什么意思吗?不知道,那你可就out了。提示一下,这个词跟现在很惹眼的剩男、剩女有关系。现在,大概猜到是什么意思了吧?对,就是

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Staying single may shorten life span Staying single all your life may not be good for your health. That's the conclusion of new research that shows that people who never marry face an even greater chance of dying early than people who have been divor

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

经典美语完美诠释爱的宣言 1、Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance, and you find out you still care for that person. 所谓爱,就是当感觉、热情和浪漫统统拿掉之后,你仍然珍惜对方。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

和中国男生交往、和美国男生交往是完全不同的体验。具体不同在哪儿?听我们细细道来。 关键词: 美国男人不会给你拎包: Handbag, purse: 女士包 American women won't ask their boyfriends or husbands to

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

今天我们从一组美国漫画,看看美国单身狗心里想什么? 关键词: A lowly single person: 卑微的单身 Lonely and pathetic: 孤独、可怜 A pathetic bachelor: 可怜的单身汉 Weird (adj): 怪怪的 Weirdo (noun): 怪人、

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

单身美好 Good to be single You're not seeking approval 你不必寻得他人的认可 An unhealthy relationship is one that requires you to seek approval in anything and everything you do. 一段不健康的感情关系就会让你无论做什么事

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Stuck in the 'friend zone' with that special someone who you wish could see you in a more romantic light? Here's a simple insight into getting that someone of your interest, interested. 是不是跟那个自己希望能共度浪漫时光的人还处在

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

爱自己Being single. 单身 So what if you currently aren't in a relationship? 所以如果你目前还没有谈恋爱会怎样? Don't let others guilt you into feeling bad about that. 不要因为别人让你对此觉得很糟糕。 Instead, tak

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

女性被贴过很多标签,Emma Watson曾经说过这样的话: I feel like young girls are told that they have to be a princess and fragile. It's bullshit. I identify much more with being a warriora fighter. Emma Watson 我感觉现在的人总教

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语