January 2 1月2日 Read it! 读读看! Alex is from Taipei. 亚力克斯来自台北, He usually celebrates New Year's at Taipei 101 with his friends. 他通常和朋友到台北一0一庆祝新年, Many famous musicians play a concert there.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Traditions might vary around the world and in many culture, various food items are thought to be lucky. From symbolizing wealth to long life, here is a look at some of such items that will bring you luck in the coming year. 全球各地的传统可能会

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Learn Spanish? Finally quit smoking? Become a better cook? Whatever you've decided to achieve next year, you know all too well that you're probably going to fail, and that list of beautiful, aspirational goals is staying unfulfilled. Sorry. 想要学好

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Best wishes for the year to come! 恭贺新禧! Good luck in the year ahead! 祝吉星高照! May you come into a good fortune! 恭喜发财! Live long and proper! 多福多寿! May many fortunes find their way to you! 祝财运亨通! I wa

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

给朋友的新年英文祝福语,网上有很多,不过有些搜出来并不是英文版的新年英文祝福,这里给大家收集的绝对英文版新年祝福语。 新年祝福语--给朋友 Happy new year, my best friend. 祝我的挚友新

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

We wish you a merry christmas; 我们祝你过一个快乐的圣诞节 We wish you a merry christmas; 我们祝你过一个快乐的圣诞节 We wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. 我们祝你过一个快乐的圣诞和新年 We wish yo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是resolution。 Resolution, 是决心,决定的意思。新年新气象,Have you come up with your New Year's resolution yet? 你有什么在新的一年里决心要做的事情吗?About half of Americans make New Year'

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

圣诞节 祝福语中英对照 With all good wishes for a brilliant and happy Christmas season. Hope things are going all right with you. 在这辉煌快乐的圣诞佳节,献上一切美好的祝福!祝一切顺心如意! Here is wishing you all

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Mom and Dad: Thank you for everything this holiday season! 爸爸妈妈:值此佳节,感谢您们所给予的一切。 I'll be home to enjoy this Christmas with you. 我将回家与你们共度佳节。 A present from me is on the way. Hope you'l

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

日历牌的翻页既随意又意义重大。日子一天天地过去,但新的一年到来时,我们的感觉却是翻开了全新的一页,可以重新开始。以下五点建议可以帮助你2010年有个良好的开端,不只为新的一年

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 I hope you have a most happy and prospe

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 I hope you have a most happy and prospe

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

欧美国家新年习俗面面观 新年新气象,各个民族都有自己的一套办法来送旧年、迎新岁。说起我们中国新年你可能聊得头头是道,那么西方国家的新年习俗你又知道多少呢?快跟小编一起看图

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Advent (耶稣)降临节 Lady Day, Annunciation 天使报喜节(3月25日) Ascension Day 耶稣升天节(复活节后第四十日) Assumption 圣母升天节(8月15日) Candlemas 圣烛节(

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

April 1st is the day people try to tricktheir friends, to make them behavelike fools. Ranging from the elaboratepractical joke to the obvious Your zip's undone the joker gloatsApril Fool when the unsuspecting victim falls for it. No one is exemptunti

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

On this season I have but one thing to say: I love you. 值此佳节,我只有一句话要告诉你:我爱你 You're the best present I ever received. 你是我所收到的最好的礼物。 I only want you for New year! 我只要你作为我的新

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

May fortunes find their way to you! Take good care of yourself in the year ahead. Wishing you successes, longevity and health! Best wishes for the year to come! Good luck in the year ahead! May you come into a good fortune! Live long and proper! Good

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A cheery New Year hold lots of happiness for you! 给你特别的祝福,愿新年带给你无边的幸福、如意。 May you have the best New Year ever. 愿你度过最美好的新年! Much joy to you in the up coming year. May the warmest wish

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 I hope you have a most happy and pr

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Business 商业报道 Samsung 三星 Fluffed lines 忘词 The South Korean giant has a lousy start to the new year 韩国巨头新年出师不利 THE last 51 weeks of 2014 will be better than the first one. 2014年过去的51周都比新年的第一周

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列