台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: And another thing. Stop with this spaceman thing.It's getting on my nerves. 还有一件事。不要再搞这些太空人的事了,这快让我神经质了。 Are you saying you want to lodge a

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

宾馆住宿 我想订一间房。 I'd like to reserve a room. 我预订了房间。 I have a reservation. 我想办理住宿登记手续。 I'd like to check in. 我想要一个单人间。 I want a single room. 我要一个有两张单人床的房间

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

UNIT 10 Meeting People 认识新朋友 LISTENING 1 Homestay Introductions 住宿家庭的介绍 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~5 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( E )中选一个出意思最接近的选项。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

Justin Bieber might be one of the fastest-selling singers in the world, but he is also apparently a pretty quick driver too. Bieber was recently seen driving his white Ferrari at Indy 500 speeds through his quiet, gated residential neighborhood, in C

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

(TAIPEI, CNA)Statistics show that most sex crimes are committed by people the victim knows. (中央社台北电)统计数据显示,大部分性犯罪的施暴者都是受害者认识的人。 Over half the victims are between the ages of 12 and

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

图片1 reside vi. 居住 例句:They reside in various boarding houses near at hand. 他们住在附近的寄宿舍里。 residence n.居住,住处 例句:Residence in the area qualifies you for membership in thiskeep-fitting club. 只要在本

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

居住期限 您打算住多久? A:How long will you be staying? 您打算住多久? B:We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。 同类问句: How long do you plan to stay here? 您打算住多久? For how many

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

3 登记入住 3句英文任你选 I'd like to check in, please. 我要登记住宿。 How would you like to settle your bill? 您想怎样付款呢? I have finished the check-in procedure. 我已经办妥了住宿登记手续。 半个句型要记牢

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Bill parked his car on the residential street. The street used to be safe, but now there were frequent reports in the weekly paper about break-ins. He put The Club on his steering wheel and made sure that nothing of valuenot even a pair of cheap sung

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

The US and Cuba will start talks on normalizing full diplomatic relations, marking the most significant shift in US policy toward the communist island in decades. President Obama made the announcement amid a series of new confidence-building measures

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(十二)月

The Greek government is facing criticism for a fourth day from the public as a massive wildfire continues to threaten the suburbs of Athens. The fires have burned scores of houses and thousands of acres of forest near Athens as flames raged out of c

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(八月)

Can you make it another date? 您能否改为其他日期呢? I can't change the dates of my stay. 我无法更改住宿的日期。 Sorry, we're fully booked on that date. Can you make it another date? 抱歉,当日的房间都被订光了。您能

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Topic 1-Home-based Medical Care China is turning grey fast. It is forecasted that the country's population of senior citizens will surpass 68 million by 2030, which needless to say poses great strain on the already scarce medical resources. As a way

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

If youre driving on an interstate highway, the only thing keeping you from going faster than the speed limit is your sense of civic duty, or perhaps that police car up ahead. Theres one speed limit, however, that most scientists agree nothing will ev

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

I live in a quiet neighborhood. At least that's what I thought until last week. I live in a cul de sac in a residential neighborhood in Los Angeles. There is a nice retired couple that lives kitty corner from me. They have always been very friendly a

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Tanya: Weve been here for three days and Im still getting lost. Darren: Heres a map. These are the residential neighborhoods. See? This is where were staying. Tanya: I know, I know. But where were we today? The tour bus went down so many alleys that

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Topic 1-Don't Let Lawbreakers Gain or Those Abiding By Rules Suffer The video of a recent fatal traffic accident has gone viral. It shows the driver who broke the law and caused the accident to happen didn't get injured, but a taxi driver who followe

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Where is the tourist information center? 旅游咨询处在哪里? A:Excuse me. Could you tell me where the tourist information center is? 打扰一下,你能告诉我旅游咨询处在哪儿吗? B:I'm new here. You had better ask the policeman

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Topic1-Shanghai residents jump to escape apartment building fire 1 person died and 13 others injured in a fire in residential complex on Qixia Road, Pudong New Area in the city of Shanghai. During the fire, many residents jumped out of the window to

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

今天我们要学的词是 residential. Residential 形容词,意思是居住的,居民区的。美国加州洛杉矶市中心发生大火。The fire burned a tall residential building under construction. 这场大火烧毁了一栋正在建设当

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃