打工姐妹花第四季 第13期:亲密接触
时间:2018-12-18 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第四季
英语课
Hi, I'm Caroline, the roommate and prima ballerina. Sorry about your sugar plums.
嗨,我叫Caroline,是Max的室友兼首席芭蕾舞演员。很抱歉伤了你的蛋蛋。
Sebastian.
我叫Sebastian。
Ba-ba-ba! No names! No names!
叭叭叭!不要说名字!不要说名字!
Uh, Caroline, you want a soda 1?
Caroline,你想喝苏打水吗?
We have soda?
我们有苏打水?
No, we don't have soda! Why are you asking him his name?
当然没有!你怎么问他的名字了?
He doesn't wanna know my name and I don't wanna know his.
他不想知道我叫什么,我也不想知道他叫什么。
Hey, mind if I use your bathroom?
嘿,能让我用下你们的厕所吗?
I need to check on the boys. See if they're girls.
我得看看我的男孩们还好吗。看看他们是否变成妹子了。
How do you not know the name of the guy you're intimate with?
你怎么连和你亲密接触的人的名字都不知道?
"Intimate"?
"亲密接触"?
Max, there are certain things you have to know about the guy you're engaging in sexual congress with.
Max,你总得了解一下与自己发生性行为的男人啊。
Only you can make sex boring.
只有你能把做爱说得那么无趣。
Well, not too bad.
还好。
One's okay and the other one left on crutches 2. Later.
一个完好,另一个得扶拐杖了。回见。
Sebastian, wait. This is Max Black. Max, this is Sebastian.
Sebastian,等等。她是Max。Max,他叫Sebastian。
Nice to meet you, Max.
见到你很开心,Max。
Yeah, nice to meet you too. And you can just call me what you usually do. "Oh, god."
嗯,我也是。你还是像以前一样叫我好了。"哦,太爽了"
Hey, is that a new shirt, Earl?
嘿,Earl,那衬衫是新的?
Why, yes it is, Max. I just got it in 1987.
是啊,Max,我刚在1987年时买的。
Oh, great! Look at this text. It's from the guy whose sperm 3 count you lowered.
真棒!看看这短信。是那个被你摧残了精子库的家伙发来的。
His name is Sebastian. Oh, he's inviting 4 you to come see him dj.
他叫Sebastian。哦,他邀请你去看他当音乐主持。
Oh, damn it! I told you I didn't wanna know anything about him, and now I know he's a DJ, which means he unemployed 5, so points for that.
我去!我就跟你说了我不想知道任何关于他的事,现在我知道他是音乐主持了,也就是说他没工作,这能给他加分呢。
So what are you gonna text him back?
所以你打算给他回什么?
Nothing! The only back-and-forth I want from this guy is on his back and for the fourth time.
不回!我想要的和他的之间唯一的来往就是和他大战四个回合。
The best sex is secret sex.
秘密性爱什么的最棒了。
Then maybe don't talk about it while I'm eating.
那就别在我吃东西的时候说啊。
Well, I have a sexy secret. A crush on a girl.
我有个性感的小秘密。我喜欢上一个女孩了。
1 soda
n.苏打水;汽水
- She doesn't enjoy drinking chocolate soda.她不喜欢喝巧克力汽水。
- I will freshen your drink with more soda and ice cubes.我给你的饮料重加一些苏打水和冰块。
2 crutches
n.精子,精液
- Only one sperm fertilises an egg.只有一个精子使卵子受精。
- In human reproduction,one female egg is usually fertilized by one sperm.在人体生殖过程中,一个精子使一个卵子受精。
3 inviting
adj.诱人的,引人注目的
- An inviting smell of coffee wafted into the room.一股诱人的咖啡香味飘进了房间。
- The kitchen smelled warm and inviting and blessedly familiar.这间厨房的味道温暖诱人,使人感到亲切温馨。
4 unemployed
adj.失业的,没有工作的;未动用的,闲置的
- There are now over four million unemployed workers in this country.这个国家现有四百万失业人员。
- The unemployed hunger for jobs.失业者渴望得到工作。
标签:
打工姐妹花