时间:2018-12-07 作者:英语课 分类:纸牌屋第一季


英语课

   I won't let people like you fuck up the world my child has to live in.


  我不会任由你们这些人在我的孩子将要生活的世界里恣意妄为
  If I have to tell a few lies to do that...
  就算我不得不撒点谎…
  At least I learned 1 one valuable thing from you.
  这是我从你那里学会的唯一的东西
  Call me ?
  打给我吧?
  Irresponsible ?
  不负责任的人?
  Call me ?
  打给我吧?
  Unreliable ?
  不可依赖的人?
  Go on and throw in ?
  继续吧,献身吧?
  What can I get for you? Glenlivet, neat.
  您喝点什么,威士忌,纯的
  Well, do my foolish alibis 2 bore... ?
  傻瓜,做我的不在场证明吧?
  The lawsuit 3?
  诉讼?
  And other things.
  还有别的事
  What other things?
  别的什么事
  You know, I cannot guarantee you
  你也知道,我不能跟你保证
  that all of this is gonna succeed.
  这次一定能成功
  Oh, it's not that.
  我不是说这个
  You can tell me, or I can keep guessing.
  你要么告诉我,不然我会一直猜
  You'll roll your eyes.
  你又该瞪我了
  Not at you.
  不会的
  I was thinking about when one of us dies.
  我在想,万一我们两个有谁死了的话
  Whether it's you first or me...
  不管谁先死…
  Well, if it is me, and I'm sure it will be,
  如果是我,肯定是我
  you won't be alone for long.
  你不会孤单太久的
  No. I mean, what will we leave behind?
  不,我是说,我们身后会留下什么
  We've accomplished 5 a great deal.
  我们会做成一桩大买卖
  And I intend for us to accomplish 4 a lot more.
  而且我还想让我们一起做成更多的事
  But for whom?
  但为了谁呢
  For each other.
  为彼此
  But if we're not...
  但如果我们不是…
  Ah, I'm being silly.
  我在说胡话
  Have you ever been published?
  你被报道过吗
  Many times.
  很多次
  I guess that's a stupid question.
  看来我说的是废话
  You don't seem like a starving artist.
  你看起来并不像个穷困的艺术家
  Don't judge a book by its cover.
  不要以貌取人
  You have a nice laugh.
  你笑起来很好看
  Really?
  真的么
  It's very attractive 6.
  很迷人
  Are you staying at the hotel?
  你要在酒店过夜么
  You want to come up to my room?
  要来我的房间吗
  That depends.
  看情况
  Well, how much would that cost me?
  多少钱
  That seems about right.
  差不多就行
  Close your eyes.
  闭上眼睛
  Put out your hands.
  伸出双手
  Now open them up.
  睁开吧
  I'm trying to find this woman.
  我在找这个女人
  If you make me pull out my badge 7,
  如果你逼我掏出证件的话
  I have to take you in.
  我就不得不带你走了
  But I don't want to do that.
  但我不想那样
  Let's not make a scene.
  我们还是低调点
  I used to see her around.
  我之前在附近见过她
  She left the business, though. We haven't really kept in touch.
  但她不干了,我们也没有保持什么联系
  Any idea where she might be?
  知不知道她可能在哪儿
  A friend of mine saw her waiting tables
  我一个朋友见过她做服务生
  at a restaurant in Georgetown.
  在乔治城的一家饭店
  I guess the question I'm trying to ask is, um...
  我其实想问的是…
  Is it even worth that step?
  到底有没有机会
  The bottom line is that for a woman your age, it's extremely 8 hard.
  你要知道,对你这个年纪的女人来说,太难了
  Have you ever had a miscarriage 9?
  你流过产吗
  No. I, um...
  没有,我…
  I've been late before, but I don't...
  我以前经期迟到过,但我不…
  You know, I don't know. I don't know exactly.
  老实说,我不知道,我真的不知道
  Have you had any abortions 10?
  你堕过胎吗
  Three.
  三次
  That can make it more difficult.
  这就更难了

1 learned
adj.有学问的,博学的;learn的过去式和过去分词
  • He went into a rage when he learned about it.他听到这事后勃然大怒。
  • In this little village,he passed for a learned man.在这个小村子里,他被视为有学问的人。
2 alibis
某人在别处的证据( alibi的名词复数 ); 不在犯罪现场的证人; 借口; 托辞
  • The suspects all had alibis for the day of the robbery. 嫌疑人均有证据证明抢劫当天不在犯罪现场。
  • I'm not trying to beat your alibis any more than I'm trying to prove 'em. 我并不是不让你辩护,我只是想把那个人找出来。
3 lawsuit
n.诉讼,控诉
  • They threatened him with a lawsuit.他们以诉讼威逼他。
  • He was perpetually involving himself in this long lawsuit.他使自己无休止地卷入这场长时间的诉讼。
4 accomplish
v.完成,实现,达到
  • He can accomplish more in a day than any other boy in his class.他一天所完成的工作比他班上其他的孩子都多。
  • They'll certainly accomplish something.他们会搞出名堂来的。
5 accomplished
adj.有才艺的;有造诣的;达到了的
  • Thanks to your help,we accomplished the task ahead of schedule.亏得你们帮忙,我们才提前完成了任务。
  • Removal of excess heat is accomplished by means of a radiator.通过散热器完成多余热量的排出。
6 attractive
adj.有吸引力的;引起注意的
  • Bright colours are attractive to children.鲜艳的颜色对儿童有吸引力。
  • The food has an attractive taste.这食品的味道很诱人。
7 badge
n.徽章,证章,标记,标识,象征
  • Every student should carry a school badge.每个学生都应该佩带校徽。
  • The olive leaf is a badge of peace.橄榄叶是和平的象征。
8 extremely
adv.极其,非常,极度
  • The film is extremely good,I just cannot miss it.这部电影太精彩了,我非看不可。
  • The old man was extremely difficult to get along with.这个老人极难相与。
9 miscarriage
n.失败,未达到预期的结果;流产
  • The miscarriage of our plans was a great blow.计划的失败给我们以巨大的打击。
  • Women who smoke are more to have a miscarriage.女性吸烟者更容易流产。
10 abortions
n.小产( abortion的名词复数 );小产胎儿;(计划)等中止或夭折;败育
  • The Venerable Master: By not having abortions, by not killing living beings. 上人:不堕胎、不杀生。 来自互联网
  • Conclusion Chromosome abnormality is one of the causes of spontaneous abortions. 结论:染色体异常是导致反复自然流产的原因之一。 来自互联网
标签: 纸牌屋 美剧