冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1084期:第五十一章 珊莎(11)
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》
英语课
"My name day will be here soon," Joffrey said as they slipped out the rear of the throne room. “我的命名日快到了,”他们从王座厅后方离开时,乔佛里说,
"There will be a great feast, and gifts. What are you going to give me?" “我们将举办盛大的宴会,会有很多人送我礼物。你要送我什么?”
I... I had not thought, my lord. Your Grace, he said sharply. “我……我还没想好送什么,大人。”“陛下,”他口气尖锐地说,
"You truly are a stupid girl, aren't you? My mother says so." “你真是个笨女孩,对不对?母亲早跟我说了。”
She does? After all that had happened, his words should have lost their power to hurt her, yet somehow they had not. “她真这么说?”经过这些日子以来的经历,她以为他的话已经失去了伤害她的力量,但是却不然。
The queen had always been so kind to her. 王后向来对她很好啊。
Oh, yes. She worries about our children, whether they'll be stupid like you, but I told her not to trouble herself. “噢,当然是真的,她还担心我们的孩子会不会像你一样笨,不过我叫她别操心。”
The king gestured, and Sir Meryn opened a door for them. 国王做个手势,马林爵士便为他们打开门。
Thank you, Your Grace, she murmured. The Hound was right, she thought, I am only a little bird, repeating the words they taught me. “谢谢您,陛下。”她嗫嚅着说。猎狗说得没错,她心想,我是一只小小鸟,只会重复别人教我的话。
The sun had fallen below the western wall, and the stones of the Red Keep glowed dark as blood. 夕阳已经落下西边的城墙,红堡的砖石在暮色中沉暗如血。
I'll get you with child as soon as you're able, Joffrey said as he escorted her across the practice yard. “一旦你能生孩子,我就会让你怀孕,”乔佛里陪她走过练习场。
"If the first one is stupid, I'll chop off your head and find a smarter wife. “如果头胎是个笨蛋,我就立刻把你的头砍了,另外找个聪明的妻子。
When do you think you'll be able to have children?" 你什么时候才能生孩子啊?”
Sansa could not look at him, he shamed her so. 他把她羞辱成这样,珊莎无法正视他。
"Septa Mordane says most... most highborn girls have their flowering at twelve or thirteen." “茉丹修女说多……多数的官家小姐在十二或十三岁的时候就会发育成熟。”
标签:
权力的游戏