冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1088期:第五十一章 珊莎(15)
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》
英语课
She was a traitor 1. Joffrey looked pouty 2; somehow she was upsetting him. “她是个叛徒。”乔佛里看起来闷闷不乐,她似乎惹恼他了。
"You haven't said what you mean to give me for my name day. “你还没决定送我什么命名日礼物。
Maybe I should give you something instead, would you like that?" 不然换我送你好了,你觉得怎么样?”
If it please you, my lord, Sansa said. “如果您高兴的话,大人。”珊莎说。
When he smiled, she knew he was mocking her. 他一露出微笑,她便知道他在嘲讽自己。
"Your brother is a traitor too, you know." “你哥哥也是个叛徒,这你知道吧?”
He turned Septa Mordane's head back around. 他把茉丹修女的头转回去。
"I remember your brother from Winterfell. “我记得那次去临冬城见过你哥哥。
My dog called him the lord of the wooden sword. Didn't you, dog?" 我家的狗叫他玩木剑的少爷,对不对啊,好狗儿?”
Did I? the Hound replied. "I don't recall." “我这么说过?”猎狗回答,“我倒是不记得了。”
Joffrey gave a petulant 3 shrug 4. 乔佛里暴躁地耸耸肩。
"Your brother defeated my uncle Jaime. “你哥哥把我詹姆舅舅打败了。
My mother says it was treachery and deceit. 母亲说他是靠诡计和欺骗才得逞的。
She wept when she heard. 她接获消息时,马上哭了起来。
Women are all weak, even her, though she pretends she isn't. 女人都是软弱的动物,连她也不例外,虽然总是假装很坚强。
She says we need to stay in King's Landing in case my other uncles attack, but I don't care. 她说我们必须留在君临,以防我的两个叔叔发动攻击,但我才不在乎。
After my name day feast, I'm going to raise a host and kill your brother myself. 等过了我的命名日宴会,我就要召集一支军队,亲手把你哥哥杀掉。
That's what I'll give you, Lady Sansa. Your brother's head." 珊莎·史塔克,这就是我要给你的礼物,你哥哥的首级。”
A kind of madness took over her then, and she heard herself say, "Maybe my brother will give me your head." 突来的一股狂念袭上她心头,她听见自己说:“或许我哥哥会把你的头拿来送我。”
Joffrey scowled 5. "You must never mock me like that. A true wife does not mock her lord. Sir Meryn, teach her." 乔佛里皱起眉头。“不准你这样开我玩笑。一个好妻子绝不可以拿她丈夫乱开玩笑。马林爵士,教训教训她。”
n.叛徒,卖国贼
- The traitor was finally found out and put in prison.那个卖国贼终于被人发现并被监禁了起来。
- He was sold out by a traitor and arrested.他被叛徒出卖而被捕了。
adj.撅嘴的,容易生气的
- She also gave up green locks, pouty lips and cheekbones of a supermodel. 她同时放弃了绿发,翘起的嘴唇,还有超级模特般的颧骨。 来自电影对白
adj.性急的,暴躁的
- He picked the pen up with a petulant gesture.他生气地拿起那支钢笔。
- The thing had been remarked with petulant jealousy by his wife.
v.耸肩(表示怀疑、冷漠、不知等)
- With a shrug,he went out of the room.他耸一下肩,走出了房间。
- I admire the way she is able to shrug off unfair criticism.我很佩服她能对错误的批评意见不予理会。
标签:
权力的游戏