冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第288期:第十八章 赫德(34)
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》
英语课
The small boy with the large ears. He saw me working with Grenn and asked for help. 就是那个生了双招风耳的矮个男生。他看到我和葛兰在练习,便跑过来请我也教教他。
Thorne had never even shown him the proper way to grip 1 a sword 2. 索恩连握剑的正确姿势都没教他。
He turned to look north. I have a mile of Wall to guard. Will you walk with me? 他转身看看北方。我有一里的长城要巡逻,一起走走?
If you walk slowly, Tyrion said. 你走慢点就可以。提利昂道。
The watch commander tells me I must walk, to keep my blood from freezing, but he never said how fast. 守卫长只交代我必须一直走动,血液才不会冻住,倒没说走多快。
They walked, with Ghost pacing along beside Jon like a white shadow. I leave on the morrow, Tyrion said. 于是他们结伴同行,白灵则像道白影般跟在琼恩身旁。我明天一早离开。提利昂道。
I know. Jon sounded strangely sad. 我知道。琼恩的语气听来怪异地感伤。
I plan to stop at Winterfell on the way south. If there is any message that you would like me to deliver... 我打算在临冬城稍事停留。所以你若有什么口信要我转达…
Tell Robb that I'm going to command the Night's Watch and keep him safe, 跟罗柏说我以后会当上守夜人的司令官,保护他的安全,
so he might as well take up needlework with the girls and have Mikken melt 3 down his sword for horseshoes. 所以他不妨跟女孩子们学学针线,然后叫密肯把他的佩剑熔掉,拿去做马蹄铁吧。
Your brother is bigger than me, Tyrion said with a laugh. I decline 4 to deliver any message that might get me killed. 你兄弟块头大我那么多,提利昂笑道,我拒绝传达可能会惹来杀身之祸的口信。
Rickon will ask when I'm coming home. Try to explain where I've gone, if you can. Tell him he can have all my things while I'm away, he'll like that. 瑞肯一定会问你我何时才能回家。想办法跟他解释我去了什么地方。告诉他我不在的时候,我所有的东西都归他管,他听了一定会很高兴的。
People seemed to be asking a great deal of him today, Tyrion Lannister thought. You could put all this in a letter, you know. 今天有事相求的人还真多,提利昂·兰尼斯特心想。其实,你可以写封家信。
Rickon can't read yet. Bran...He stopped suddenly. I don't know what message to send to Bran. Help him, Tyrion. 瑞肯还不识字。至于布兰嘛…他突然停下来。我不知该捎什么口信给他。提利昂,帮帮他罢。
What help could I give him? I am no maester, to ease 5 his pain. I have no spells to give him back his legs. 我能帮上什么?我不是学士,没法治疗他的病痛。我也没有魔咒可以让他双腿复原。
v.握紧,紧握;吸引;引起;n.紧握,控制
- He keeps a firm grip on his children.他对孩子们管得很严。
- The brake doesn't grip properly.煞车不灵。
n.剑,刀剑,武力,杀戮
- The soldier cut at his enemy with his sword.那位士兵用自己的剑向敌人砍去。
- With a sweep of his sword he cut through the rope.他用剑一挥把绳子砍断了。
v.(使)融化,(使)熔化,使软化,使感动
- If you warm ice,it will melt into water.如果你给冰加热它会融化成水。
- It is easy to melt ice.融化冰很容易。
n.衰微,跌落,下降;vt.使降低,婉谢;vi.下降,衰落,偏斜
- I must decline to show favour to any of the candidates.我必须拒绝偏袒任何一位候选人。
- The birthrate is on the decline.出生率在下降。
标签:
权力的游戏