冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1152期:第五十五章 凯特琳(8)
时间:2019-01-30 作者:英语课 分类:冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》
英语课
And Lysa? A cool wind moved through his thin white hair. "Gods be good, your sister... did she come as well?" “莱沙呢?”一阵冷风吹过他稀疏的白发。“诸神保佑,你妹妹……她也回来了吗?”
He sounded so full of hope and yearning 1 that it was hard to tell the truth. "No. I'm sorry... " 他的话中充满希望和渴盼,要说出真相实在困难。“没有,我很抱歉……”
Oh. His face fell, and some light went out of his eyes. "I'd hoped I would have liked to see her, before... " “噢,”他脸色一垮,眼里少了些许光芒。“我本希望……我本想再看看她,然后才……”
She's with her son, in the Eyrie. “她在鹰巢城守着她儿子。”
Lord Hoster gave a weary nod. "Lord Robert now, poor Arryn's gone... I remember... why did she not come with you?" 霍斯特公爵虚弱地点点头。“可怜的艾林一死,眼下他成了劳勃公爵……我明白……但她怎么不跟你一道来?”
She is frightened, my lord. In the Eyrie she feels safe. She kissed his wrinkled brow. “父亲大人,她很害怕,只是在鹰巢城里才有安全感。”她吻了吻他满是皱纹的眉头。
"Robb will be waiting. Will you see him? And Brynden?" “罗柏正在外面等候,您要不要先看看他?还有布林登?”
Your son, he whispered. "Yes. Cat's child... he had my eyes, I remember. When he was born. Bring him ... yes." And your brother? “你儿子,”他小声说,“对,小凯特的孩子……他有我的眼睛,我记得的,他刚出生时……好……带他进来吧。”“那叔叔呢?”
Her father glanced out over the rivers. "Blackfish," he said. "Has he wed 2 yet? Taken some... girl to wife?" 父亲望了河流一眼。“黑鱼,”他说,“他结婚了么?娶……娶妻了没?”
a.渴望的;向往的;怀念的
- a yearning for a quiet life 对宁静生活的向往
- He felt a great yearning after his old job. 他对过去的工作有一种强烈的渴想。
标签:
权力的游戏