打工姐妹花第二季 第20期:幸运珍珠
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第二季
英语课
With or without Martha Stewart, 无论有没有她的帮忙
We're gonna build our cupcake business and be a success, I just know it. 我们都会建立起自己的小蛋糕生意,然后飞黄腾达,我看得见那未来
How? How do you know that? 你怎么看得到,你怎么能肯定
I know because you have the talent, I have the vision, and because I feel it. I feel it here. 那是因为我知道你有天赋,我有洞察力,因为我能感觉到成功在望。打从心里感觉到。
Oh, blegh! Your heart? 恶心啊,还你的心呢
No. My pearls- my lucky pearls. 不是啦,是我的幸运珍珠项链
By lucky, do you mean ugly? 是幸运还是丑爆啊
I've worn these every day since I was evicted 1 from my townhouse. 自从我被驱逐出我家之后,我就天天戴着它。
This pearl necklace brings me luck. 这珍珠项链给我带来好运
You-- You think your life is lucky? 你...你觉得你好运吗?
This morning you used toilet paper as a coffee filter... and then used it as toilet paper. 今早你用厕纸当咖啡机滤纸,滤完之后再拿回去当厕纸用。
I know this sounds silly to you. 我知道你觉得我白痴
But there is something about putting on these pearls every day 但每天我只要一戴上我的珍珠项链
that makes me feel strong, confident, and like anything is possible. 就会觉得自己既坚强又自信,好像一切皆有可能。
And as long as I have these lucky-- Oh, no. Oh, no! 而只要我还有幸运项链的陪...不是吧,不是吧
No, no, no, don't freak out. Don't freak out. We'll get em. 别别别,别恐慌。别恐慌,我们快捡回来。
My pearls! My lucky pearls! 我的珍珠!我的幸运珍珠!
Yes, yes, we have identified the problem. Just pick them up. 是是是,我们知道有什么麻烦。快动手捡起来吧。
Looks like somebody found breakfast. 看来有人先行享用早餐啦
No, chestnut 2! I'm still using that. 栗宝,不可以。这锅我会继续拿来做哦。
Well, nothing's gonna work out now. Here comes the bad luck. 现在做什么都是徒劳无功。厄运已经降临了。
Don't be ridiculous. Your luck couldn't get any worse. Or could it? 说什么傻话。你本来就衰到不能再衰了。原来真的一切皆有可能。
v.(依法从房屋里或土地上)驱逐,赶出( evict的过去式和过去分词 )
- A number of tenants have been evicted for not paying the rent. 许多房客因不付房租被赶了出来。
- They had evicted their tenants for non-payment of rent. 他们赶走了未交房租的房客。
标签:
打工姐妹花