纸牌屋第一季 第128期:痛苦的彼得
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:纸牌屋第一季
英语课
I know you're in a lot of pain, Peter.
我知道你很痛苦,彼得
But I don't want you to feel any pain tonight.
但今晚我不想你觉得痛苦
Here. You can start fresh tomorrow.
给,从明天开始改头换面吧
Go ahead. I won't judge you. Hell 1, I'll even join you.
喝吧,我不会说什么,我也来点
Just relax.
放松
You're home now.
你到家了
Whatever it is you have to face tomorrow,
不管你明天要面对什么
纸牌屋第一季2.jpg
you don't have to face it now.
现在都不用去想
Right now it's just you and me.
这儿只有你和我
The rest of the world doesn't matter.
其他的都无关紧要
Your children, Christina...
你的孩子,克里斯蒂娜
they will forgive you,
他们会原谅你的
because you're loved, Peter.
因为他们爱你,彼得
Failed.
辜负
I failed myself.
我辜负了自己
I failed my family.
我的家庭
I failed the campaign 2.
还有竞选
No, you haven't, Peter.
别这么说,彼得
May I?
我能来点吗
You know, when Claire and I were first married,
我跟克莱尔刚结婚时
we talked about having children.
也谈过要孩子的事
I told her flat out I didn't want any.
我直接说我不想要孩子
It was selfish 3 but honest.
这很自私,却很诚实
I didn't have a particularly happy childhood.
我的童年并不幸福
I suspect you didn't either.
我猜你也一样
No.
是的
You see, no person avoids pain.
谁都避不开痛苦
And I just didn't think it was right to bring a child in knowing that.
既然是如此,我觉得就不该要孩子
But now when I think back, I...
但当我回想过去
I realize that was cowardly.
才意识到这很懦弱
I see you,
当我看到你
and I think, well, there's a brave man,
我就想,这人很勇敢
far braver than me.
比我勇敢得多
I'm so tired.
我好累
When I... when I think about... when I...
当我想到
I'm so tired.
我好累
You should close your eyes.
闭上眼睛吧
Let it all go.
忘掉一切
We have all the time in the world.
我们有的是时间
Peter?
彼得
Peter.
彼得
n.地狱,阴间;用以咒骂或表示愤怒,不满
- It's a hell of a hike from Sydney to Perth.从悉尼到珀斯的徒步旅行简直苦死了。
- The boss really gave me hell today.老板今天着实数落了我一通。
n.运动;竞选活动;战役;vi.参加运动;进行竞选;作战
- The election campaign heated up in that state.该州竞选运动激烈起来了。
- The campaign had begun during his absence.在他不在期间运动已经开始了。