纸牌屋第一季 第19期:聪明的酒伴
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:纸牌屋第一季
英语课
Hey, babe, put some clothes on.
宝贝,去把衣服穿上
What? We got a guest.
什么,有客人来了
So? Hey.
那又怎样,你好啊
Put some clothes on.
去把衣服穿上
Ice or no ice?
要加冰吗
Uh, no ice. Good.
不加,很好
We don't have any.
我们没有冰了
纸牌屋第一季.jpg
Fuck. Echo, I told you to put the
该死,艾柯 ,我叫你把...
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系
I'll keep your secret if you keep mine.
你替我保密,我也替你保密
A congressman 1, you say?
你说你是国会议员
Right now, I'm just a drinking companion.
现在我只是你的酒伴
Well, all right, companion.
好吧,酒伴
Have yourself a drink.
来一杯吧
Come on in.
进来吧
$10,000.
这是一万美金
What will that get me?
能买到什么服务
I mean, I'm kinky,
我挺重口的
but I don't know if I'm the girl you're looking for.
但恐怕我不是你想找的人
You're definitely the girl that I'm looking for.
你就是我要找的人
Excuse me.
请原谅
All I want for that money is your silence.
我只想用这笔钱买你闭嘴
My what?
我什么
The guy you were with the other night,
那天晚上跟你在一起的男人
the one who was arrested, do you know who he was?
那个被逮捕的,你知道他是谁吗
You mean the congressman?
你是说那位议员
There was no congressman. There was no arrest.
没有什么议员,也没有逮捕这回事
None of that exists.
没有那回事
All that exists
有的只是
is the money sitting right there in front of you.
你面前的这沓钱
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Yeah.
明白了
Good.
很好
Open your mouth.
张嘴
Last little bit's for me.
这是我个人的消费
You're scolding me.
你在斥责我
Am I?
有吗
You are, silently.
无声地斥责
Is it the rowing machine? You tell me.
是因为那台划船机吗,你说呢
It's the rowing machine.
那就是了
You haven't used it. How do you know I haven't?
你都没用,你怎么知道
Francis.
弗兰西斯
You know I don't like to be managed.
你知道我不喜欢受人摆布
I'm not trying to manage you.
我没想摆布你
I just don't want to outlive you by 25 years.
我只是不想守寡25年
I must walk three miles a day around that Capitol.
我每天在国会大厦肯定能走上三英里
I'm constantly on my feet.
我经常步行
And do you know how many calories the brain burns?
你知道脑力劳动有多消耗能量吗
I'm not worried about your brain.
我不担心你的大脑
It's your heart we're talking about.
我担心的是你的心脏
Use the machine.
好好用那台划船机
She's right.
她是对的
I should take better care of myself.
我应该照顾好自己
But it's the principle.
但这是原则问题
I won't be a slave to
我绝不受人
anybody or anything you can order with a tollfree number.
或者免费电话能订购的东西摆布
We share the wealth in this republic.
我们这里实行共产主义
I thought the whole editorial team pitched in.
不是所有编辑人员都有参与吗
Sometimes. Not that time, though.
有时候如此,不过那次没有
But he must have written some of it?
但他肯定也写了一部分吧
No. That was all me.
不,全篇都是我写的
What if people thought he wrote it?
如果让人们认为是他写的呢
Oh, fuck that. He's a fraud.
去他的,他是个骗子
Nah, he's worse than a fraud. He's a fucking farce 2.
不,他还不如骗子呢,他就是个跳梁小丑
I'll tell you something.
我跟你说
He used to be even more of a maniac 3 than I am.
他一度比我还疯狂
Chemicals? No. Politics.
是说吸毒吗,不,是在政治上
Oh, we had some nights, man. Long conversations,
我们曾经彻夜长谈
dangerous fucking notions.
讨论危险的想法
n.(美)国会议员
- He related several anecdotes about his first years as a congressman.他讲述自己初任议员那几年的几则轶事。
- The congressman is meditating a reply to his critics.这位国会议员正在考虑给他的批评者一个答复。
n.闹剧,笑剧,滑稽戏;胡闹
- They played a shameful role in this farce.他们在这场闹剧中扮演了可耻的角色。
- The audience roared at the farce.闹剧使观众哄堂大笑。
标签:
纸牌屋