时间:2019-01-02 作者:英语课 分类:冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》


英语课

 Where the king goes, the realm follows, she said. 国王走到哪儿,王国就跟到哪儿嘛!她答道。


It will be good to see the children. 看看那些孩子倒也不错。
The youngest was still sucking at the Lannister woman's teat the last time I saw him. 上次见面的时候,劳勃最小的儿子还在喝那个兰尼斯特女人的奶水。一转眼都几年了?
He must be, what, five by now? 他现在应该已经……,五岁了吧?
Prince Tommen is seven, she told him. 托曼王子七岁了,她告诉他:
The same age as Bran. Please, Ned, guard your tongue. 和布兰同年。奈德,请你小心措辞,
The Lannister woman is our queen, and her pride is said to grow with every passing year. 那兰尼斯特女人好歹是我们的皇后,而且据说她一年比一年更傲慢。
Ned squeezed her hand. There must be a feast, of course, with singers, and Robert will want to hunt. 奈德捏捏她的手,我们得办场晚宴,当然还要有乐师和歌手,而且劳勃铁定会到外头打猎。
I shall send Jory south with an honor guard to meet them on the kingsroad and escort them back. 我就派乔里和荣誉护卫南下去国王大道迎接,然後护送他们回来罢。
Gods, how are we going to feed them all? On his way already, you said? Damn the man. Damn his royal hide. 诸神在上,我们要怎麽喂饱这些人啊?你说他已经在路上了?这家伙真该死,他这做国王的家伙更是该死。
 

标签: 权利的游戏