妈妈准备买几样蔬菜和肉回家做晚饭,选好以后和店员讨价还价。妈妈的砍价技术如何,我们来看看吧。 Listen Read Learn Mom: Excuse me, how much is the spin age? Vendor: 3 Yuan per kilogram. Mom: That's too expensive. What about the carrots? Vendor: The same

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

When preschool teacher Claudia Mendoza saw a problem that was affecting her kids, she got to the root cause. 学前班老师克劳迪娅门多萨发现了困扰儿童的症结所在,她进行了刨根问底的探寻。 Childhood obesity is a proble

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语轻松学

[00:52.40]-Hello? -We're dead. -你好? -我们死了 [00:55.88]-Eli? -Dude, the tape's not here. I can't find it. -伊莱? -录影带不在这里,我找不到 [01:00.76]-What? -Dude, I'm not kidding, okay? I've looked everywhere, okay? -什么?

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-邻家女孩

美剧原声: Bran: I did though. It's true, isn't it... what Maester Luwin says about my legs? I'd rather be dead. Robb: Don't ever say that. Bran: I'd rather be dead. 今天知识点:I'd rather 我宁愿 A: You sure you don't want to try my cuc

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

039 The Great Rooster There once were two roosters in a town. One was living in a henhouse, and the other was living on top of a high roof. One day, an eggplant and a cucumber in the field talked about the two roosters. Which rooster do you think is

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

我们曾经给大家讲过几个形容人们发火、愤怒的习惯用语。今天我们要给大家介绍两个意思完全相反的常用语。听众们大概都遇到过一些在什么情况下都能

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. A listener from Brazil, Elenir Scardueli, sent us a list of popular expressions about food. So today we will talk about expressions that use vegetables and fruits. 现在是美国之音慢速

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(二)月

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 How do you like your steak? 你爱吃什么样的牛排? How do you like coffee, black or white? 你喜欢什么样的咖啡,不加牛奶的还是加牛奶的? What's the base of this soup? 这汤的主要原

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

美剧《摩登家庭》片段: Claire: I asked you to clean up the kitchen nine hours ago when I left for work. I come back, and it's the exact same mess, plus pickles and peanut butter! 九个小时之前,在我去上班的时候,我叫你把厨

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Ruth: So, Akane, you've been to Thailand, right? Akane: That's right. I went once on a holiday with my friends for Chinese New Year. Ruth: Wow. I've always wanted to go to Thailand. Akane: Yes, it's a really nice place. I really enjoyed it. Ruth: So

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个