But that's getting harder to do, because cities are becoming smooth. 但这样的机会已经越来越少了,因为城市正在变得光滑。 New downtowns sprout towers that are almost always made of concrete and steel and covered in glass. 高塔在

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

The firm Ennead clad the Utah Natural History Museum in Salt Lake City in copper and zinc, Ennead公司用铜和锌包裹了位于盐湖城的犹他自然历史博物馆, ores that have been mined in the area for 150 years and that also camouflage

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

Let me give you an example of how a city's surfaces affect the way we live in it. 我来举个例子看看一个城市的外观是如何影响人们生活方式的吧。 When I visited Salamanca in Spain, I gravitated to the Plaza Mayor at all hours

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

Imagine that when you walked in here this evening, 想象一下当你在今晚步入这里时, you discovered that everybody in the room looked almost exactly the same: ageless, raceless, generically good-looking. 你发现所有在场的人看上去

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 游戏介绍:你能爬上高楼么?下面水不断上涨、上面有坏女人用花盆砸你,但无论如何你必须想办法爬上去。 操作指南:S键+键=向上

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语操作敏捷小游戏

Swinging Physics: Potential And Kinetic Energy Working Together 动能与势能相互作用 动能是所有能看到的运动的能量,包括物体的,微粒的或质点集的运动等。 势能(Potential energy )是位置的函数,例如把一个

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest