87.Explore shortcuts. 寻找捷径。 You might know one way to get from Point A to Point B, but is there a shorter route? 你可能知道A到B之间的途径, Ask an expert, or do some research to determine if there's a more efficient way to accom

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Now, this quickly, my day job sent me to work out of our Milan office for a few months, 很快,因为日常工作的缘故,我会有几个月不在米兰, so I was like, what will I do? 有时候会迷惘,我要去做些啥啊? So I actuall

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Highly Effective Ebola Vaccine Developed in Guinea 几内亚开发高效埃博拉病毒疫苗 Researchers say an experimental vaccine has shown to be highly effective at preventing the deadly disease Ebola. The World Health Organization said Friday t

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

四级考试还有一个月左右时间,那剩下这段时间如何高效备考四级呢?下面就跟小编一起看看各方面都还有哪些提升空间吧,不要灰心还有时间。 如果你的目标不是冲刺满分,而是在尽可能在

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

在考研英语中,阅读理解是最核心的部分,这不仅体现在它的分值所占比重,更主要的是体现在与其他题型的关联上。通过前期的英语单词的复习和积累能提高阅读效率,阅读理解的提高也同

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

美军在非洲策划小型高效行动 U.S. military leaders are promising a small-scale, but effective plan for dealing with terrorist threats throughout Africa. The head of the military's Africa Command says that U.S. forces are carrying out recon

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2012年7月

如果说前面所讲的具体记忆方法属于战术技巧,那么本章关于高效复习的内容则是背单词必须把握的的战略方针。 有些同学尽管采用了科学的背词方法,也确实付出了努力,但背词速度还是比较慢,或者仍然会前背后忘。这主要是因为复习方法不够科学。 高效的复习方法有三个要

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Finance and Economics 财经 Free exchange 自由交流 Better, stronger, faster 更好、更强、更快 Labour-monitoring technologies raise efficiencyand hard questions. 劳动力监督技术在提高效率的同时也带来种种难题。 Bosses

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

1. Ignore conventional wisdom. 抛弃传统思维。 You've probably been given test-taking advice along the lines of always guess the middle answer if you don't know or avoid any answer that uses the words 'never,' 'always,' 'all,' or 'none' at some

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

省时高效法 Think of Your Minutes as Money 视时间为金钱 Assign a monetary value to your time, and watch how much less of it you're willing to waste on unimportant stuff. You can do this using your current income or make up a completely imag

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

省时高效法 Make Lists 制定计划 Lists are great for just about everything: groceries, errands, homework assignments. Free up some brain space by putting everything you need to get done on a list. Better yet, buy a small notebook and keep a ru

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

中国拟建造高效交通运输体系 For CRI, I'm Wang Mengzhen China's top economic planner, the National Development and Reform Commission, has announced that the country's infrastructure operation network has been basically completed. Meanwhile

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台