Two thousand years ago in the Kingdom of Israel, the Philistine army marched into the valley of Elah and set up camp. At that time, the King of Israel was Saul. He was a great king before, but by this point had become a weak man. King Saul gathered h

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

??What would you do if you saw a mountain covered with billowing smoke and fire?Would you run toward it or away???In Exodus 19:18 the Bible says, And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire:and the s

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

??But I want the blueberry one, not the strawberry! Why do I have to be the shortest one in my class? Why cant I have it?All the other kids have one! Do you ever say things like that?That is called COMPLAINING, and how quick some of us are to c

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

??Passover night! What a night to remember!! For many Hebrew children about your age, it was the most exciting night of their lives! After all, whoever was in a big parade in the middle of the night?About 2 million Hebrews:old, young, children,

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

??The people of Jericho were so puzzled! For six days they had watched from their city walls as the enemy armies of Israel had come once a day and marched quietly around their city, and then left! ??Oh, the first day the people of Jericho were t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

??Do you always keep YOUR promises?Its very disappointing when people break their promises to us, but there are many reasons people dont, or cant, keep their promises. What about God?Gods Word, the Bible, is FULL of promises He has made. Does He

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

??Let's review our Joshua lessons with a song:??Joshua led the people of Israel, Israel, Israel. ??Joshua led the people of Israel, now the story we will tell! ??Two spies were helped by Rahab, she hid them carefully, ??A red cord out her

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

??Children in America love to play a game called Mother, May I? One child stands facing a line of children a distance away. The one child calls out a command, but the other children must remember to askMother, may I? before they move. When the l

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

AS IT IS 2016-09-29 Israels Shimon Peres Dies at 93 以色列前总统佩雷斯去世 享年93岁 Israel is mourning the death of former President and Prime Minister Shimon Peres. Peres died on Wednesday at age 93. His death came two weeks after he s

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

As Conditions in Gaza Worsen, Israel Turns to World for Help Four years ago, Israeli forces and Hamas militants fought a 50-day war. The fighting caused heavy damage to many buildings, roads and other infrastructure in the Gaza Strip. Now, Israel fea

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

267 阿拉伯国家警告以色列不要亵渎清真寺 Arab Countries Warn Israel about New TempleGreg La Motte Cairo, Egypt 30 Jul 2001 16:03 UTC Arab countries are warning Israel not to allow an 1)

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(3)

袭击事件后以巴关系高度紧张 More Israeli security forces were deployed Tuesday after clashes with Palestinian demonstrators and knife attacks in which an Israeli soldier and civilian were killed. 以色列和巴勒斯坦地区发生的一系

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年11月

JUDY WOODRUFF: Now a conversation with former President Jimmy Carter. His newest book is A Call to Action: Women, Religion, Violence and Power. I spoke with him late today about the commitment by him and the Carter Center to fight discrimination and

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Powell Urges Arab, Israeli Teenagers To Work For Peace Nick Simeone Washington 15 Aug 2001 01:00 UTC Secretary of State Colin Powell is urging Arab and Israeli teen-agers wrapping up a conflict-resolu

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(251) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

Israeli Troops Shut Down Palestinian Telecommunications Corporation Offices Ross Dunn Jerusalem 12 Aug 2001 14:07 UTC Israeli troops have 1)shut down the Jerusalem offices of the Palestinian Telecommu

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

Palestinian Gunmen Kill Arab-Israeli Meredith Buel Jerusalem 7 Aug 2001 20:15 UTC Palestinian gunmen have shot and killed an Arab-Israeli man as he drove his car near a Jewish settlement in the West B

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

Leaders 社论精粹 Ariel Sharon 阿里埃勒沙龙 He may be missed 也许会有人怀念他 Israel neededand still needsa man like Ariel Sharon to bludgeon a path to peace 以色列曾经需要现在依旧需要像阿里埃勒沙龙那样的人去为

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Israel on Sunday summoned ambassadors of countries that belong to the UN Security Council for a Christmas Day reprimand for their support of a resolution condemning Israels illegal settlements on Palestinian lands. 以色列周日召见联合国安理会

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

模仿文本: Ariel Sharon, farmer, soldier, robustly conservative political leader, was once the darling of the Jewish settler movement. Holding on to what some called the historic land of Israel, the territory captured in the 1967 Six-Day War, wa

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

HARI SREENIVASAN: Tensions flared again today between the Obama administration and the Israeli government of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The verbal fireworks came after the United States abstained from voting on a United Nations Security Counc

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列