8 Two Dumplings A young man had a small business. He worked very hard, and he made a lot of money. One day, he had dinner with a businessman. He wanted the man to become his business partner. When they finished the dinner, there were two dumplings le

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(354) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

李华和Larry要去朋友家聚餐,俩人正在包饺子。他们会用到两个常用语:keep your shirt on和to walk all over someone. LH: Larry! 你那个饺子里放的馅儿太多了! 肯定得破! Larry: Sorry, Lihua, I'm trying my best he

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

44 Dumplings In China, there are many different kinds of food. Some of them are very popular. Dumplings are real Chinese food. Everyone in China likes dumplings very much, and there are many different kinds of dumplings. Some have meat and vegetables

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

UNIT 2 Lesson 9-16 Food and Restaurants 饮食和餐厅 Lesson 9 Let's Eat!Let's Drink!我们吃吧!我们喝吧 1.What's this?这是什么? bread 面包 chicken 鸡肉 cookies 饼干 dumplings 饺子 eggs 鸡蛋 fruit 水果 juice 果汁 meat 肉 mi

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第二册

UNIT 1 Food and More Numbers 食物和数字 Lesson 3 Would You Like Some Soup?想要点汤吗? 1.Jenny comes for supper.珍妮来吃晚饭 Are you hungry,Jenny?珍妮,饿了吗? Yes!I'm very hungry.是的!我很饿了. What's this?这是什么? Dump

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第二册

UNIT 1 Food and More Numbers 食物和数字 Lesson 5 Breakfast,Lunch and Supper 1.What's your favourite food?你最喜欢吃什么? I don't like meat.我不喜欢吃肉. Rice is okay.米饭不错. I like dumplings.我喜欢吃饺子. Dumplings are g

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第二册

UNIT 1 Food and More Numbers 食物和数字 Lesson 7 What's for Lunch?中午吃什么? 1.Lunch-time!午餐时间! Sandwich 三明治 milk 牛奶 juice 果汁 2.What's for dessert?吃什么甜点? cookies 饼干 ice cream 冰淇淋 cake 蛋糕 3.Let'

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第二册

UNIT 1 On the Train 在火车上 Lesson 5 Who is hungry?谁饿了? Li Ming and Danny are hungry.李明和丹尼都饿了. They want a snack.他们想吃快餐. What's a snack?快餐是什么? A snack is a little foot to eat. Who is hungry?ask Mrs.Li.

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第六册

The Spring Festival is in January or February. People also call it Chinese New Year. 春节通常在1月份或2月份。人们也称它为中国新年。 At this festival, people get together with their families. Some people eat dumplings. 在春节,

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级下册

Sunday, 20th September 星期日,9月20日 It was sunny in the morning. 今天早晨天气晴朗。 Su Hai, Mike, Liu Tao and I went to the park by bike. 苏海、麦克、刘涛和我骑自行车去公园。 There was a parrot show in the park. 公园

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

Diddle, Diddle, Dumpling Diddle, diddle, dumpling, my son John, Went to bed with his trousers on; One shoe off, and one shoe on, Diddle, diddle, dumpling, my son John!

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(289) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

Dialogue 1 Mark:So, Jingjing, are you all set for the holiday to start? 马克:那么,京晶,你做好迎接假期到来的准备了吗? Jingjing:I wouldn't mind if it had started already. But, on the other hand, I could do with an extra day

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台