A:We have been going around in circles for the past hour! Will you just please stop and ask for directions? B:We are not lost! Im just taking the scenic route. A:Yeah, whatever.I told you we should buy that GPS that was on sale, but would you listen

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Hi, excuse me, I'm sorry to bug you, but do you know where The Royal Hotel is? Just a minute. I'm as busy as a bee right now. Ok, I'm done. What can I do for you? Well, I seem to be a little bit lost here. I'm worried that I'll never find my way. Wha

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

英语学习笔记: theater n. 剧院 corner n. 角落 continue v. 继续 Excuse me, could you please tell me how I can get to this theater? 打扰一下,请问这个剧院要怎么走呢? Excuse me, could you please tell me where the nearest 7

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Todd: So, Greg, you are quite the world traveler I hear. 托德:格雷格,我听说你是位环球旅行家。 Greg: Um, yeah, I love traveling. I've been to probably around, I don't know, 20 different countries. I've lived in Thailand and South

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Getting Lost! 迷路了! As darkness falls, Kathy and Evan find themselves lost. 天色渐渐暗了下来,凯西和艾凡发现他们迷路了。 K:This doesn't look like the highway, does it? 凯西:这条路看起来不像是高速公路,像吗

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(281) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通