[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 先看看钟表,确定一下时间,然后从选项中选择对应的时间。完成一个后,点Next继续玩下一个,直至完毕。 Click the same time. 意思:点击相同的

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 英语记单词小游戏

If you fly over these words today, you are sure of a big surprise. Bruce? No, it's not a plane crash. Hi. Hi. It's Bruce Camble's house. How do I get in? Why do you just build yourself in a locabit? I manage be here and I love toys like so many ...an

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

Police, Protestors Clash in Kenyas Election On Thursday, Kenyan police fired bullets and tear gas at stone-throwing protesters who were against a repeat of the countrys disputed presidential election. In Kenyas third largest city, Kisumu, gunfire kil

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

The United States congratulates the people of Somalia on the successful conclusion of their national electoral process and the election of Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed as the next President of the Federal Government of Somalia. 美国发贺电祝贺索马

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(二月)

When trying to slim down, we're bombarded with what foods to eat and how much, but it's not the only thing you need to think about. Timing is important, too. 当我们试图减肥的时候,我们总是额外注意所吃的食物和食量的多少,但

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

4 Easy Ways to Get More Time to Yourself 给自己更多时间的4个简单方法 1. Nurture your spirituality 1.养精蓄锐 Nurturing your spirituality is one of the best ways to sneak time in for yourself every day. I always find time to do that.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

AS IT IS 2015-05-21 Nigerians 'Trek' to Celebrate Historic Election 尼日利亚人庆祝历史性选举 Nigerians elected former military ruler Muhammadu Buhari as their president last month. The elections are considered historic. It was the first t

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Will Elections Change Economic Reforms in Greece? 选举会改变希腊的经济改革吗? European officials are urging Greece to continue with economic reforms as the country prepares for early elections. The vote was called for this week after Gre

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

what is truly a waste of your personal time? 是什么偷走了你的时间? @Nikant Vohra 获得122.8k赞的回答 Checking your inbox throughout the day for new emails. 整天检查你的收件箱是否有新邮件。 Scrolling through the endles

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

And that sort of fairness is more important than we may sometimes realize. 这种公平性有时比我们认为的更重要。 Very few people think about politics all the time. 很少人成天思考政治。 Some even skip it at election time. 有些人

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

Boris Johnson, one of the leading voices in the Brexit campaign and the man considered to be the favorite to replace outgoing Prime Minister David Cameron, delivered a bombshell Thursday when he announced he didn't want the job. 鲍里斯?约翰逊,英

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(246) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是grounds。 Grounds, 有理由、根据的意思。 The governor vetoed the bill on security grounds, 州长以安全为由,否决了这项议案。 More than 20% of the ballots were invalidated on the grounds of fraud, 百分

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

It is a common complaint, I dont have enough time. In fact, I'd bet that you said these exact words in the last 48 hours. I dont have enough time to finish my work/get in shape/start a hobby/spend with my family. 常听到人们这样的抱怨:我的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

托福听力的练习时间有两个方面的理解:托福听力练习时间点和托福听力练习的时间长度。这两点都对托福听力的成绩有重要影响。 在托福听力练习时间点上,建议考生尽量选择上午的时间来

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

模仿文本: But first Afghans are voting for a new president on Saturday. Tension has been high as hundreds of thousands of troops and police deployed to try to prevent the Taliban from disrupting the poll as they threatened to do. Today a German

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

迷你对话: A: Where is our son, dear? 亲爱的,我们的儿子在哪儿? B: He is in his bedroom. He has been in a bad mood after school. 他在他自己的房间里,放学后他就一直心情不好。 A: What happened? Have you talked w

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

今天我们要学的词是historic。 Historic, 历史性的。 A historic moment, 历史性时刻。美国总统大选尘埃落定,巴拉克.奥巴马当选,将成为美国历史上第一位黑人总统。 Obama won the historic election, 共和党

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Do you know the time? 你知道时间吗? Time is a very complex thing. Were surrounded by it, yet all too often we feel like we dont have enough of it. 时间是个非常复杂的东西,它无处不在,又常常让我们感觉不够用。 Some

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

These are roughly 28,835 Jelly Beans. I counted out five hundred of them, 这些大约是28,835颗雷根糖。我数出其中五百颗, and used those to weigh the rest. In this pile, there's one Jelly Bean for each day that the average American wi

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

JUDY WOODRUFF: Ready or not, the 2016 campaign is now shifting into higher gears. Today alone, candidates were fanned out at events in six states. But among the more than a score of White House hopefuls, one is dominating the conversation. The questi

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列