To get the most from cosmopolitan Paris, go beyond the obvious. For instance, the best view in town may not be from the top of the Eiffel Tower, but from the top of the Montparnasse Tower. It's cheape

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 信步巴黎

The United States is monitoring the growing violence in eastern Ukraine, and is concerned by the failure of combined-Russian separatist forces to honor the ceasefire, which Russia committed to do when it signed the Minsk agreements.#8206; #8206; The

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(三月)

The results of our work in the field 我们的成果 are used to produce 被用于媒体创作 media and deliverables to be used 并交付给文物修复人员 by conservators and researchers. 和研究人员使用 We also produce media for 我们也创

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

休斯顿城市扩张导致野生动物失去家园 Houston, Texas, and its surrounding suburbs are growing fast and sprawling out into natural forest areas that are the habitat for many species of indigenous wildlife. Local leaders as well as enviro

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2013年8月

1. Where is your company? 你们公司地点在哪里? 2. Where is the interview happening? 面试在哪里进行? 3. Could you please tell me the address? 你能告诉我地址在哪里吗? 4. What is the site of your hotel? 请问贵酒店地址

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

In the fertile(肥沃的) valleys of central California, wine-making has grown into a giant industry and many of the family vineyards that helped develop the area still operate today. But in an era when people are increasingly concerned about the

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

Few other countries are so dominated by their capital: for Egyptians to speak of one is to speak of the other. The Mother of the World nurtures more than 16 million Egyptians, Arabs, Africans and sundry international hangers-on in a collision of East

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小短文走遍全世界

World Cup Fever Hits Asia When France and Senegal kick off on May 31 in the opening game of the 2002 soccer World Cup Finals, they will be making history. For the first time, the only international sp

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

TYRION 提利昂 The north went on forever. 北境漫漫,一望无涯。 Tyrion Lannister knew the maps as well as anyone, 提利昂兰尼斯特虽然熟读地图, but a fortnight on the wild track that passed for the kingsroad up here had brough

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

By Ted Landphair Big corporations use memorable slogans or symbols -- like the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--文化艺术

ulian Casablacas - Tourist I wish that clouds could hold me up Like I thought as a child growing up. I wish I could sound as soothing as the rainfall But I am only a drop from the storm. I feel like a tourist, out in the country. Once this small worl

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Is Your Plan Sustainable? 你的计划是可持续的吗? Now, the VOA Learning English program, Words and Their Stories. You hear the word sustainable often in the news and in conversation. Its meaning has changed in recent years. Sustainable is an

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

分析师担心希腊危机蔓延至亚洲 A Goldman Sachs financial assessment this week predicted Asian emerging markets will experience rather limited direct financial exposure from a Greek default on international loans and exit from the Eurozone

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

Speaking from 54 years' experience, the world towards a more perfect union is a never-ending concern that involves each every one of us. Evidence that our nation is becoming a better place is everywhere. But each new day, fear is, as the Jersey poet

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

贫穷加剧了埃博拉疫情蔓延 Ebola spreads through contact with the blood and fluids of infected people. But experts say the outbreak is also being fueled by poverty and poor governance. 埃博拉病毒通过血液和体液接触进行传播。

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年8月

Love is a matter of distance (英国超级偶像Will Young) love is a matter of difference between you and me love is a matter of distance that you are too far away love is a matter of growing and knowing true feelings love is a matter of showing tha

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

【NPR边听边练】致力于提供新鲜有趣、饶有意味的时讯资料,致力于通过精听的方式促进听力提高,致力于不断开阔眼界和深入了解美国观点。 精听建议: 先完整地把一条新闻听一到三遍,争

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

VANCOUVER, April 8 (Xinhua) -- A survey report released Tuesday ranked Toronto as the world's most resilient city. Vancouver was the second most resilient city, to be followed by Calgary, also a Canadian city, Chicago and Pittsburgh, according to the

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

You've got them all, by the balls causin' waterfalls Stone walls Bar brawls Common stalls at concert halls To you they crawl, body sprawl Smokin' Pall Malls Close call, stand tall Doll, you make them feel so small AND THEY LOVE IT! The boys wanna be

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲