38 美国著名流行音乐作曲家史蒂芬·福斯特 DATE=5-20-01 TITLE=PEOPLE IN AMERICA #1822 - STEPHEN FOSTER BYLINE=SHELLEY GOLLUST Voice one: I'm Shirley Griffith . Voice two: And I'm Steve e

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

英文歌词: Oh yeah, i'll tell you something, I think you'll understand. When i'll say that something I want to hold your hand, I want to hold your hand, I want to hold your hand. Oh please, say to me You'll let me be your man And please, say to me Y

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

When the night has come And the land is dark And the moon is the only light we see No I wont be afraid No I wont be afraid Just as long as you stand, stand by me And darling, darling stand by me Oh, now, now, stand by me Stand by me, stand by me If

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

尼日利亚著名报纸办公室被炸 Bomb attacks targeted the Abuja and Kaduna offices of one of Nigerias most prominent newspapers Thursday, killing seven people and injuring many others. Another bombing late Thursday in Kaduna hit a residential

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2012年4月

今天我们要学的词是 wary. Wary 是小心谨慎,警惕的意思。Celebrated singer and actor Pat Boone noted in a recent interview that conservative stars in Hollywood are wary of publicly discussing their personal politics for fear of publ

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

mamma take this badge from me 妈妈,替我摘下这徽章吧 i can't use it anymore 我再也用不着它了 it's getting dark,too dark to see 夕日的光辉逐渐消逝,晦暗难辨 feels like i 'm knoking on heaven's door 我想我该去敲开天

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

英文歌词: In the town where I was born Lived a man who sailed to sea And he told us of his life In the land of submarines So we sailed up to the sun Till we found the sea of green And we lived beneath the waves In our yellow submarine We all live i

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

英文歌词: yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though theyre here to stay oh, i believe in yesterday. suddenly, im not half the man i used to be, theres a shadow hanging over me. oh, yesterday came suddenly. why she had to

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

BBC news with Illy Mckue. In his final address to the general assembly, the United Nations secretary general has blamed the Syrian government for the majority of civilian death during the countrys five-year civil war. But Ban Ki-moon also said those

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

他的爸爸在读报纸,妈妈和姐姐也在读报纸,他们都各自读着自己喜欢的那一部分。他还没有到识字的年龄,所以他最喜欢看漫画那一部分,他的妈妈说,将来某一天,你一定会成为一个著名

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

英语学习笔记: charitable adj. adj.仁慈的、慈善事业的 mission n. 任务 famously adv.著名地、极好地 engage v.参加、从事 territory n.领土 massive adj.巨大的 legislation n.法律 harness vt.利用、管理

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

JEFFREY BROWN:And that allows you to look at various strains of American culture, right, in this case, the '60s. Post-Watts Riots is the setting. WALTER MOSLEY:And the beginning of the hippy movement, which is a whole other surprising event in Califo

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

Shorter membership is also extended to the participants of some visiting study programmes in Oxford. 牛津大学访问学习项目的参与者还可以申请成为短期会员。 The Oxford Union provides a valuable training ground for many future p

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 走进牛津大学

31 美国著名飞行员兼作家安·林伯格 DATE=4-29-01 TITLE=PEOPLE IN AMERICA #1819 - Anne Morrow Lindbergh BYLINE=Shelley Gollust VOICE ONE: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Embe

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

朝鲜历来是西方国家的眼中钉,但英国有这么一位就职于著名学校的音乐老师不仅不敌视朝鲜,反而欲在自己的课程内容中加入朝鲜音乐的部分。 英国著名私立学校达利奇学院的音乐老师莱斯

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英文歌词: Another day has gone I'm still all alone How could this be You're not here with me You never said goodbye Someone tell me why Did you have to go And leave my world so cold Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Something whi

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

英文歌词: It's been a hard day's night, and i been working like a dog It's been a hard day's night, i should be sleeping like a log But when i get home to you i'll find the things that you do Will make me feel alright You know i work all day to get

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

美国著名乡村男声Toby Keith(God Love Her ) Just a girl born in Dixie, washed in the blood And raised on the banks of the Mississippi mud She always had a thing about fallin in love with a bad boy Yeah they could see it all comin But her daddy

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

常有用户留言,希望我们推荐几本适合英语学习者的书。今天我们的节目就会推荐一些最实用、易读、好看的英语书。不管你喜欢读经典英语小说、浪漫爱情类、史诗科幻类、破案悬疑类,自

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀