Vanessa Wiliams是第一个黑人美国小姐,美貌之外,音乐才华也同样出众。她最为大家所熟悉的歌曲莫过于迪士尼《风中奇缘》主题曲Colors of The Wind。大热美剧丑女贝蒂中她出演时尚女王Wilhelmina

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

今天给2017考研的同学们总结了常考的熟词辟义,希望能够对大家的复习有所帮助。 一、Benefit(25次) 【熟义熟性】n. 好处,利益 【真题例句】 Either way, one benefit of a national organization would be to

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, w

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

41,cost somebody an arm and a leg A: Did you see the diamond ring Bill gave to Linda? B: I sure did. It must have cost him an arm and a leg. 42, cut it out 闭嘴 I told you to cut it out. 43,be cut ou

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, wont ma

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

打榜热歌:饶舌达人 Ludacris - How Low 美国著名说唱歌手Ludacris即将推出的新专辑《Battle of the Sexes》中的首支单曲How Low 目前已排到美国单曲榜的第六名。 Artist:Ludacris Song:How Low [Hook] How low ca

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

打榜热歌:B.o.B - Nothin' On You B.o.B原名Bobby Ray Simmons,是美国Hip-Hop新人,这首与Bruno Mars合作的Nothin' On You在本周的Billboard排行榜上冲到了第五名。 Artist:B.o.B ft.Bruno Mars Song:Nothin' On You beautifu

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

1. Im an office worker. 我是上班族。 2. I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。 3. Im happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 4. I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。 5. Im glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

朴宝英 - Walking on sunshine Oh! Ohhhh yeeeh I used to think maybe you loved me now baby I'm sure And I just cant wait till the day when you knock on my door Now everytime I go for the mailbox , gotta hold myself down Cos I just wait till you writ

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Take my photo off the wall If it just won't sing for you 'Cause all that's left has gone away And there's nothing there for you to prove Oh, look what you've done You've made a fool of everyone Oh well, it seems likes such fun Until you lose what you

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. 西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。 Frank: But not a snitch! 却不是告密者。 Trask: Excuse me? 请原谅,再说一遍。 Frank: No, I don't t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

商务谈判实例(一) Dan Smith是一位美国的健身用品经销商,此次是Robert Liu第一回与他交手。就在短短几分钟的交谈中,Robert Liu既感到这位大汉粗犷的外表,藏有狡兔的心思――他肯定是沙场老将

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1.Life is a profound book. Other's notes cannot replace your own understanding. May you find and create something new in it. 生活是一本精深的书,别人的注释代替不了自己的理解。愿你有所发现,有所创造。 2.Oh, my frie

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

林肯公园经典What i've done What i've done作为这张专辑的主打歌,深刻地反映了人类和地球的现状,种族冲突、政治纷乱、无谓的战争、自然环境恶化、珍贵生物濒临灭绝。人类的表现呈现出相反的

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

1. Don't let me down.(别让偶失望,新驴问老驴问题是可以用,老驴让新驴实践时可以用,你饿了半天问别人要吃的时候也可以用) 2. You'll get it soon.(老驴说:你也很快会的) 3. Pick up the pace.(快点) 4

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Employee-Management Relations Facing Business Challenges at Saturn Negotiating a Radically New Contract Richard LeFauve of General Motors and Donald Ephlin of the United Auto Workers (UAW) had been ad

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

As many predicted, the new TV version of The Return of the Condor Heroes, adapted by controversial domestic screenwriter Yu Zheng, has proven worries that the show would turn out to be a vulgar mess possessing little artistic value completely true. A

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A fashion is nothing but an induced epidemic. A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition, and art into pedantry. Hence University education. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

1、A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed 千言万语不如一个行动。 2、He who is ashamed of asking is ashamed of learning 畏问之人耻于学。 3、Confidence is the first step on the road to success 自信是走

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的 Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable. 2.能冲刷一切的除了眼泪,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语