There are several foreign students in my class. John is American. He's from the United States, Laura is Spanish, She's from Spain. Chen and Huang are Chinese, but they are not from China. They're from

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(831) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

by the way 顺便说一下 company 公司 engineering 工程 extra 额外的 line 线路 overseas 海外的,国外的

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

UNIT 1 PART ONE Talking about Oneself 1.A.(Male)In some ways,i'm a typical Japanese teenager. I go to a public high school and wear a umiform, just like everyone else. I go to school five and a half days a week -- I get Sundays off. I have interests

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语中级口译配套听力

The United States is Chinese tourists top destination for road trips overseas. 中国游客海外自驾游的首选地是美国。 Chinese are increasingly preferring road trips overseas as the preferred way to travel and soak in sights and cultures.

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

Business Bribery abroad A tale of two laws 商业 海外行贿 两部法律的故事 America's anti-corruption law deters foreign investment. Britain's is smarter 美国的反贪腐法让企业对海外投资望而却步,而英国的则更为明智

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Tencent Holdings Ltd announced last Wednesday plans to more than double the number of its offshore data centers this year, its latest push to grow its cloud business and serve both international companies as well as Chinese groups wanting to expand o

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Following in the footsteps of the Chinese companies that bought high-end tourism assets abroad, China's budget hotel chains are beginning their own overseas push to serve the country's swelling numbers of international travellers. 追随赴海外收购

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

海外老师谈英语学习需要注意的几点 1、口语练习和其他的练习严重脱节 很多学生认为既然课程安排中把口语,听力,阅读和写作进行了分离,那么在学习某一门科目的时候就应该将所有的注

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

AS IT IS 2015-06-23 India Using Yoga, Films to Win Support Overseas 瑜伽和电影为印度赢得海外支持 The world held its first International Day of Yoga on Sunday. Yoga events took place in almost 200 countries. The Indian government organiz

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

A:Excuse me,sir.You are not supposed to smoke here. 对不起,先生,你不能在这里吸烟。 B:I beg your pardon? 请你再说一遍好吗? A:Your seat is in the non-smoking section.So,please refrain from smoking. 你坐的位置是非吸烟区

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. career,(终身的)职业。 eg:He wasn't interested in her stage career. 他对她的演戏职业不感兴趣。 2. overseas可做形容词,表示(在)海外的,(在)国外的; an overseas market,国外市场。 eg:但在录音片段中的

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

Hello. May I speak to Mr. Brown? Yes, this is he speaking. Who's speaking, please? I'm sorry, he is not in now. Would you like to leave a message? Mr. Brown is on another line now. Hold the line a moment, please. May I have Ext. 5883? I can't hear yo

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

我们今天要学的习惯用语都有buy这个词。我们要学的第一个习惯用语是: Buy a pig in a poke。Poke在这儿解释口袋。Buy a pig in a poke是个很古老的习惯用语,至少有五百年的历史了。它来自一个滑头的

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(296) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Dialogue A (A:Operator B:Helen Kent C:Edna) A:Hello.Overseas operator. May I help you? B:Yes. I'd like to make a collect call to Japan. A:Your name, please? B:It's Helen Kent

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Chinese authorities are determined to increase the international presence of domestic films, with a fresh government circular promising to award those performing well in the overseas market. 近日,一份最新发布的政府通知承诺,将奖励在

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chinese businessman Li Sheng is looking for a $900,000, four-bedroom home in Australia, where he hopes his two children will someday attend college. At this point, neither child has finished grade school -- one is still in diapers -- but Mr. Li hopes

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

US President-elect Donald Trump says he will impose punitive taxes on US firms that move manufacturing overseas. 美国候任总统特朗普表示,他将对制造业迁至国外的美国企业征收35%的惩罚性关税。 Mr Trump promised a 35% t

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

overseas financial institution 海外财务机构 overseas interest 海外利息 overseas investment 海外投资 overseas market 海外市场 overseas representative office 海外代表办事处 Over

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

LONDON, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- The official figures released on Thursday showed that Britain received more overseas visitors in the first half of this year. The Office for National Statistics (ONS) said foreign residents made 15.24 million visits to Bri

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Going home or staying abroad?

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(303) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台