The families of those killed and wounded in Afghanistan this month allegedly by an American soldier have seen payout from the United States. Two Afghan officials say a total of 860 thousand dollars have been paid. But CNN's Sarah Sidener says there c

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(三)月

17. Excuse 1) Well, the thing is you didn't ask for leave. 2) I mean I came but you are not in. 3) Let me explain. You see many people are illiterate. 4) But the point is that most insurance companies make profits. 5) It's because I don't want to be

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

16. Yet the research revealed that the U.S. factories of Honda, Nissan, and Toyota achieved about 95 percent of the productivity of their Japanese counterpartsa result of the training that U.S. workers received on the job. 【分析】复合句。句子

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

坚持不懈,直到成功。 我们每天的奋斗就像对参天大树的一次砍击,头几刀可能了无痕迹。每一击看似微不足道,然而,累积起来,巨树终会倒下。这恰

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级词汇与结构练习

1.人类免疫缺陷病毒 Human Immunodeficiency Virus(HIV) 2.三陪 girls who provides illegal sexual services, esp. prostitute 3.人身意外保险 personal accident insurance 4.三十而立 A man should be independent at the age of thirty.At thir

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

The English Advertisements Amazed You 令人瞠目结舌的英文广告 人们常抱怨国内学英语非常不方便,至少不能学到地道的英语表达。可是,是否英语国家里人们的语

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Todd: Eucharia, you are into drama so I thought we would talk about Shakespeare. Eucharia: Cool! Todd: First of all, who is Shakespeare? Eucharia: Well, Shakespeare is one of the most famous playwrights of the world. He was born in 1564 in Stratford

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

在英语学习中,我们自然会遇到许多生词。这时,许多人立即翻阅字典,查找词义。其实,这种做法是不科学的。它不但费时费力,而且影响阅读速度。事实上,阅读材料中的每个词与它前后

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Todd: Eucharia, you are into drama so I thought we would talk about Shakespeare. Eucharia: Cool! Todd: First of all, who is Shakespeare? Eucharia: Well, Shakespeare is one of the most famous playwrights of the world. He was born in 1564 in Stratford

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

KHARTOUM, Jan. 17 (Xinhua) -- The Arab League (AL)(阿拉伯联盟) Mission for monitoring south Sudan referendum(公民投票权) on Monday said that the polling process was characterized by high transparency and integrity with international

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Michael Hart 迈克哈特 Michael Hart, father of e-books and founder of Project Gutenberg, died on September 6th, aged 64. 迈克哈特,电子书之父,古登堡计划创始人,于9月6日逝世,享年64岁。 AMONG the episodes in his life

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

An Indian bride has walked out of her wedding after her bridegroom-to-be failed to solve a simple maths problem, according to police in Uttar Pradesh. 印度北方邦警方透露,因准新郎未能解出一道简单的算术题,印度一位新娘毅

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BEIJING, June 16 (Xinhua) -- The successful launch of China's fourth manned spaceship paves the way for a future space station, which might subsequently benefits the world in space exploration. Shenzhou-9 spacecraft, carrying two males and one female

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

So I want to tell you a story -- an encouraging story 我想给大家讲个故事,很鼓舞人心, about addressing desperation, depression and despair in Afghanistan, 是有关解决阿富汗的绝望和抑郁的故事, and what we have learne

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Broadcast: December 15, 2004 AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: more of our conversation with Jim Tedder, the creator of VOA's online Pronunciation Guide. RS: It used to be that when announcers at VOA needed to kno

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

SANTO DOMINGO, March 30 (Xinhua) -- The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) has appointed Dominican swimmer Marcos Diaz as Goodwill Ambassador for the Millennium Development Goals, the UNDP said on Wednesday. We constantly need more hands to he

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英语单词快速记忆法丛书 文本八

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

South Sudan continues to move on after its successful independence referendum, announcing that its universities will reopen in mid-May this year. The souths universities need a lot of work before opening. Like most things in southern Sudan, its unive

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

基本框架 basic framework 办学效益 efficiency in school management 协调发展 coordinated and balanced program of development 教育投入 input in education 优化教师队伍 optimize the teaching staff 实行分区规划 practice regional

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

The role of Migrant Workers Directions: Migrant workers (外地民工) have made a great contribution to be prosperity of cities. In this part, you are to write within 10 minutes a composition of no less than 150 words about The Role of Migrant Worke

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导