Lesson 26 Throw 1.She threw me over for another guy. 2.I threw it together in a hurry. 3.I feel sick,I'm going to throw up. 4.They threw us freshmen a big party 5.I'm ready to throw in the towel. 6.I threw the chance out the window. 7.It's not someth

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Lesson 21 Bone 1.Get up,you lazybones. 2.Step aside,you bag of bones. 3.He's always boing hard before exams. 4.The cake is as hard as a bone. 5.I'm frozen to the bone. 6.He has a bone to pick with me. 7.I make no bones about that. 8.He loves me,I fee

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Sometime during the next several weeks, the U.S. Congress will take up the issue of raising the nation's debt ceiling so that the United States can continue to borrow money to cover a national debt that will soon soar past $14 trillion. The debate ov

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年4月

A: How are you doing today? B: I'm fine. A: What can I do for you? B: I would like to cancel a check. A: Is there a problem? B: I wrote the check out for too much. A: How much did you write it out for? B: I wrote it out for $150. A: How much was it s

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank

A: What can I help you with today? B: I would like to make a deposit. A: Will that be cash or check? B: I'm depositing a check. A: Could you sign the back of the check, please? B: All right. Here you go. A: Would you like any cash back? B: That would

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank

A: I need to get some beef. B: Do you know what kind of beef you want? A: I want to get some ground beef. B: How many pounds do you need? A: I would like four pounds of ground beef. B: What kind of ground beef do you need? A: I would like the extra l

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

A: How are you doing today? B: Great. Thank you. A: What can I do for you? B: I need to withdraw some money. A: How much would you like to take out? B: I need to withdraw $300. A: Which account would you like to take the money from? B: I want to take

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank

A: I'd like to get your store credit card. B: Here's the application form. A: I'm finished. Here's the form. B: Thank you. Now if you'll just give me a credit card. A: Here's my VISA. B: Thank you.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

1 What's the relationship between two people? [A] Friends [B] Strangers [C] Classmates

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

Lesson 43 Punch 1.She didn't get the punch lines. 2.Please punch in your PIN number. 3.Im not your punching bag. 4.I'm punch drunk after the eaxm. 5.The book has a real punch. 6.You always beat me to the punch. 7.He didn't pull any punches. 8.Those c

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Lesson 17 Bark 1.Stop barking at me like that. 2.Barking dogs won't bite. 3.You're barking up the wrong tree. 4.Stop barking at the moon. 5.His bark is worse than his bite. 6.The speech was more bark than bite. 7.I barked my knuckles fixing my bike.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

Does a Swan have a mother,too? Yes! A swan has a mother. Just like me and you. Does a FOX have a mother,too? Yes! a FOX has a mother. Just like me and you. Does a Dolphin have a mother,too? Yes! A Dolphin has a mother. Just like me and you. Does a Sh

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

Good night,Gorilla. Good night,Elephant. Good night,Lion. Good night,Hyena. Good night,Giraffe. Good night,Armadillo.

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round, round and round The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town The people on the bus go up and down Up and down, up and down The people on the bus go up and down All through the

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

爱自己Your living situation. 你目前的状况It can be easy to feel guilty about where and how you're living. 很容易对自己所处的地点以及自己的生活方式觉得内疚。 The truth is that only you know what's best for you. 实际上

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

A: How are you doing today? B: Very well. Thank you. A: What can I help you with? B: Do I have any fees to pay? A: As a matter of fact, you do. B: How much? A: You owe $235.13. B: That's unbelievable. A: Will you be paying some of that off today? B:

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank

1. Oh, come on .give me a break !(帮帮忙,让我歇歇吧!)2. You're in the pink !(你气色真好!)3. He is bouncy. (他精力充沛。)4. I get mind of you. (久仰!)5. Please give my love to Jim. (代我问好!)6. I will miss you . (再见!)在中

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

好睡眠 Write That Task Down把你的工作写下来 Worrying about tasks you need to do? Get those tasks out of your head and onto your to do list. 还在担心你明天要做的工作?把脑袋里惦记着的工作写下来,制成一份待完成事

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening