Questions you can ask When you haven't seen someone for a while. 一段时间未见某人时可以问的问题。 What have you been doing since I saw you last? 自从上次见到你以后,你都在忙什么了? Have you been busy? 最近忙吗? Wh

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

IV. Speaking Out Model 1 I just broke up with Alice! John: Hey, Se-Jin, whats wrong with you? You look so down! Se-Jin: Nothing. John: I know its not your studies, so it must be girl trouble. You must have a broken heart. Se-Jin: Well, youre right. I

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

If you could start your career again,what would you do differently? 如果可以重新开始你的职业生涯,你会有什么改变? I like what I do now. 我喜欢我现在做的事情, It has worked out really well. 它也进行的非常顺利

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

JEFFREY BROWN: And next: a hard-lived life amid the sound, success and sorrow of rock 'n roll. MAN: One, two, one, two, three. JEFFREY BROWN: From the bench behind his Hammond B-3 organ, Gregg Allman has been belting out the rock 'n roll blues for mo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

世界球王罗纳尔多 Ronaldo's Biography Ronaldo Luiz Nazario de Lima1 was born on 22 September 1976 in a poor suburb of Rio de Janeiro2. Like most of his childhood friends, Ronaldo began his socc

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

黛安班考斯特探讨了她长达五年的异教信徒生涯。她以过来人的身份来分享她对异教及极端主义份子的想法,并为当今最困扰人的问题提出新见解。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(231) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:头脑游戏

Mr. Gonzales was a janitor. He was unhappy with his career. He was a smart man. He knew he could do more with his life. Mr. Gonzales wanted to go back to college. He had always dreamed of becoming a teacher. If he finished college, this could come tr

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

JUDY WOODRUFF:Now we return to issues here at home and to our interview with retiring Sen. Joe Lieberman, an independent who was the Democratic vice presidential nominee in 2004. It's the first of several conversations we will have in the coming week

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

What kind of a bird is he? she asked. 他是种什么鸟?她问。 He's a young Trumpeter Swan, said Sam. 他是一只年轻的号手天鹅,萨姆说, Right now he's sort of a dirty gray color, 现在他的颜色是暗灰的, but in another y

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Mr. Beaver looked at his son as though he didn't know whether to believe him or not. 比弗先生看着他的儿子,似乎他不知道该不该相信他。 But he went into the house. In a few minutes he came back. 可他还是进了屋。几分钟后

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

I'm lucky, he thought. It's Sam. 我太幸运了,他想,那正是萨姆。 When Sam saw the swan, he laid down his ax and stood perfectly still. 萨姆一看到这只天鹅,就放下了他的斧子,一动不动地站在那里。 Louis walked

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Chapter 7 School Days 第七章 求学生涯 A few days after the swans arrived at their winter home on the Red Rock Lakes, Louis had an idea. 天鹅们到达他们在红石湖的冬居的几天后,路易斯有了一个主意。 He decided that sin

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Sam, if a man can walk three miles in one hour, how many miles can he walk in four hours? 萨姆,如果一个男人在一小时内能走三英里的话,那么他四小时能走多少英里? It would depend on how tired he got after the first ho

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Louis picked up a fresh piece of chalk in his bill. He was scared. 路易斯用他的嘴叼起一枝新粉笔。他有些胆怯了。他使劲地盯着这个单词。 He took a good look at the word. A long word, he thought, is really no harder than

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅

Michael Phelps secured a fairytale end to his career as an Olympic athlete as the US continued their dominance in the pool on the final night of swimming at the Rio Games on Saturday. 周六,在里约奥运会游泳赛场的最后一晚,随着美国

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

讲解文本: cheesy 俗气的,低档次的 Dont wear that shirt. It looks cheesy. 那件衬衫看起来很俗,别穿。 The acting in that movie was so cheesy. 那部电影中的表演很俗。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Who's the toughest guy you ever played against? 迄今为止,最让你束手无策的球员是谁 The toughest guy I ever played against... 迄今为止,最让我头疼的球员 Depends, It's... I can go by eras actually, so 这就不好说了我可

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Thank you for the memory 谢谢你们给我的那些回忆 Thanks to my coaches Rudy Tomjanovich, Jeff Van Gundy,Rick Adelman 谢谢我的历任教练们,鲁迪汤姆贾诺维奇,范甘地,里克阿德尔曼 Their effort and their trust on me

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

The hardest thing I faced in college: I was a little undersized 上大学我面对的最困难的是我个矮,不强壮 So a lot of the high D-I(NCAA(National Collegiate Athletic Association) Division I) coaches didn't think I was able to play at t

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂