第一句:I don't think we have met. 我想我们没有见过。 A: I don't think we have met. 我想我们没有见过。 B: No, I don't think we have. 是的,我们没见过。 A: My name is Dick Brown. 我叫迪克布朗。 第二句:Mr.Smit

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A: I would like to buy some business cards. B: Excellent. How many would you like? A: Two thousand would be fine. B: You need to fill out this form, please. A: All I want is the same thing on this card. B: That will be no problem, sir. A: I'm finishe

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

David: Mr. Li, this is Ms. Nan, sales manager for Apple company. Ms. Nan, Mr. Li is the general manager for King Co. 戴维:李先生,这是苹果公司的销售经理南女士。南女士,李先生是King公司的总经理。 Nan: Glad to meet

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

Networking is a major part of growing a small business. If you don't get out there to meet and mingle with your target audience, your peers and leaders in your industry, you are severely limiting possible growth opportunities for yourself and your bu

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

(1) A: I don't believe we've met. B: No, I don't think we have. A: My name is Chen Sung-lim. B: How do you do? My name is Fred Smith. A: 我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Asset 财富,资产,重要资源,重要人才 A: Mike is really an asset of our company. B: I agree. We need to have an retain plan for him. A:迈克真是我们公司的重要人才。 B:我同意,我们要有个留住他的计划。 2.Business card 名片 A: May I have your busines

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

面见客户时的实用英语 会话场景 接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 B: Mr. Sun, Id like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada. Mr. Mit

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(230) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

十七法、欲擒故纵:留下“接头暗号” 周奔驰:这是我的名片,以后多联系。 This is my card,keep in touth. 黄小蓉:谢谢! Thank you. (美眉只是说谢谢,没有给

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在社交场合常常会被介绍给很多陌生人。要是你记性不好,转眼就把人家的名字给忘了,可是够尴尬的。该怎么应对这种情况呢?快快看下去吧! 1. Your biography is almost a required course. 你的自传几乎成了必修课了。 这句话是什么时候用的呢? 假如说你们学校有一个校

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Oh! Max... 麦克斯 Will you come look at Brangelina? 能过来看一眼布莱洁莉娜吗 I think the spray tan lady went a little too far. 我觉得那个美黑师有点过头了 I wanted them to look tan not foreign. 我想他们看起来阳光点

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

谈生意才是目的,说英语只不过是一种手段;如果用简单英语就可以达到目的,就完全没有必要说得那么复杂,那么辛苦!!只要生意能谈成,手段似乎没有予以复杂化的必要应该愈简单愈好

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

China is fully prepared to export a full supply chain of high-speed railway technology, according to industry experts. 据行业专家表示,中国已做好准备出口高铁技术全套供应链。 China Railway Corp, the national rail operator, s

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Whats the size?多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。 2.Whats the CMB? 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.Whats the best/last price? 最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

One of the toughest things to do when getting to know people professionally is remembering their names. And it's also an extremely useful skill to have when you're networking. Showing a stranger that you remembered her name can portray you as someone

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

会话场景 接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan 介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 B: Mr. Sun, I'd like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada. (Sun extends hand first; Sun and Mitchell sh

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如果你能自信地和陌生人交谈,那么这些活动就是有益又有趣的。因此这里是一些技巧,来帮助你开始交谈。 大致介绍和进行小对话的高级建议和礼仪: 当你遇到人时总是很友好并且有礼貌。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Networking is a major part of growing a small business. If you don't get out there to meet and mingle with your target audience, your peers and leaders in your industry, you are severely limiting possible growth opportunities for yourself and your bu

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

介绍篇: 1)A: I dont believe weve met. B: No, I dont think we have. A: My name is Chen Sung-lim. B: How do you do? My name is Fred Smith. A: 我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松林。 B:您好,我是弗雷德史蜜斯

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

如果你能自信地和陌生人交谈,那么这些活动就是有益又有趣的。因此这里是一些技巧,来帮助你开始交谈。 大致介绍和进行小对话的高级建议和礼仪: 当你遇到人时总是很友好并且有礼貌。

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan 介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 B: Mr. Sun, Id like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada. (Sun extends hand first; Sun and Mitchell shake hands) Mr. Mit

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语