What sort of job do you have in mind ? [00:04.04]你想找哪种工作? [00:08.07]What sort of experience have you got? [00:11.51]你有何工作经历? [00:14.94]What qualifications do you have ? [00:18.25]你具备什么样的资格? [00:21.5

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

Britain Makes Controversial Move to Crack Down on Extremism 英国启用颇具争议举措打击极端主义 LONDON Britain is moving to tighten controls on extremist rhetoric, even when it does not incite violence or hatred - a move that some are co

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(五月)

Once I asked my father what the secret of success was. He didn't say a word, but wrote a few words on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I looked at the paper. on it was written:A=X+Y+Z. 有一次我问我的爸爸成功的秘密是什么。他什么

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Below are the 10 differences between successful people and unsuccessful people. 下面为大家介绍成功者与平庸者之间的10大区别: 1. Embrace change vs. Fear change 1. 接受改变 vs. 惧怕改变 Embracing change is one of the hardes

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

You want to know the secret to success? Here it is: 你想知道成功的秘诀吗?下面我就告诉你: Believe in yourself so much, that no one else can tell you otherwise. 要足够相信自己,这样就没有人能对你指手画脚了。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

New US Farm Bill Reaps Controversy 美国新农业法案产生争议 WASHINGTON U.S. farmers will no longer get automatic checks from the government under new agriculture legislation President Obama signed into law Friday. But critics say the new Far

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(二月)

英国启用颇具争议举措打击极端主义 Britain's Home Secretary announced plans for the legislation,which had been promised if the Conservative Party won the recent election.The new government included it in the annual Queen's Speech,laying

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十一月)

Global Effects of CIA-Senate Dispute Uncertain 中情局和参议院争议的全球影响 WASHINGTON The recently-exposed dispute between the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee and the CIA is causing a stir in Washington. Some analysts say, though, i

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

讲解文本: pan out 成功,有好的结果 My plan didn't pan out. 我的计划没成功。 We hope things will pan out as we expect. 希望事情的结果如我们所愿。

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

I will persist until I succeed. 坚持不懈。直到成功。 In the Orient young bulls are tested for the fight arena in a certain manner. Each is brought to the ring and allowed to attack a picador who pricks them with a lance. The bravery of each

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Fear of failure is one of the main factors stopping people getting what they want. We can be so scared of failure that we don't even bother trying! It's one of the main factors that differentiates people who get what they want and those who don't. Wh

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Recently an entrepreneur reached out to me with a question that hit home. She said she wanted to strike out on her own but the idea struck her as lonesome. She asked me, How do you get people to believe in you, and support the work youre doing both e

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

There is no better school than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve my performance next time. Never again will I contribute to my downfall by refusing to face the truth and lea

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

Border tensions between Thailand and Cambodia have again flared after Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen accused Thai troops of entering his country. The confrontation follows talks between the foreign ministers of both countries over the land surround

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年10月

Back in the Eighties, women who wanted to succeed in business were expected to power dress and act like a devil dog. Thirty years on it seems the reverse might be true. 在上世纪八十年代,想在商业上取得成功的女性给人们留下的印

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Nearly everyone hits it big at least once or twice in the course of a career. But some people seem to go from success to success to success, winning at almost every game they play. It isn't that they avoid failure--even the most successful people fai

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Success means different things for different people. Some may equate it with fame, some with wealth and still some with accomplishments. For me, it means fulfilling one's dreams. Whatever your dreams are, you have a goal there and then focus all your

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Have you ever thought why there are very few great people? I think there is probably only one great person out of 10,000 at best, and most probably much less than that. But why? Most people want to be great, right? Why are there only very few of them

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

How'd Richard Branson, Bill Gates, and Warren Buffett do so well?A survey research found seven key principles of work and wealth-building that super-successful people practice but ordinary people avoid. 为什么理查德布莱森(英国亿万富翁)

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

穷国拒绝成功的机会? A Harvard professor said developing countries were forced down an economic path in the 20th Century that lacked innovation, entrepreneurship and technology. As a result, he said, they had stunted development, while many

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻