Xiaomubiao -small goal in English-was one of the hottest phrases in China last year, according to a new set of lists released by the State Language Committee. 小目标英语的意思是small goal,根据国家语言文字委员会最新公布的名单

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Virtual Meetings 虚拟会议 How do you conduct your meetings? Face-to-face, on the phone, by videoconference or maybe even using VOIP/Skype? Well, now there is a new way virtual meetings, or meetings where participants are represented by computer g

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

今天毛拉和安德鲁玩的是猜词游戏,利于增加更多词汇量哦! Maura: All right, lets get started on todays episode then. Andrew: Yeah. Today we have a very fun episode. We are going to do a Chatterbox episode, and this is where we

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Is Elton John winding up Sting? Neil: Hello and welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Neil. Feifei: 大家好,我是冯菲菲。 Neil: In Real English we look at words and phrases people use all the time which you might not find in your dict

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

What a stinge! Neil: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English, I'm Neil. Feifei: 大家好,我是冯菲菲,欢迎收听今天的《地道英语》。 Neil: In Real English we look at words and phrases people use all the time which you might not find in

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Is she a bit tongue-tied? Neil: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English, I'm Neil. Feifei: 大家好,我是冯菲菲。 Neil: In Real English we look at words and phrases people use all the time which you might not find in your dictionary.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Have you gone wi-fi? Jo: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Jo. Jean: And Im Jean. Jo: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Jean: 在《地道英语》节目中,我们要来了解和学

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

E-business in action Real English: E-business 电子商务 Helen: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Jean: And Im Jean. Helen: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. J

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

好莱坞大片 Hollywood blockbuster 黄金时段 prime time 假唱 lip-synch 劲射 power shot 拉拉队 cheering squad 来电显示电话机 caller ID telephone 论文答辩 (thesis) oral defense 泡沫经济 bubble economy 票贩子 scalper, tick

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I'm a lexicographer. I make dictionaries. And my job as a lexicographer is to try to put all the words possible into the dictionary. My job is not to decide what a word is; that is your job. Everybody who speaks English decides together what's a word

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Neil: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English, I'm Neil. Feifei: 大家好,我是冯菲菲,欢迎收听今天的《地道英语》。 Neil: In Real English we look at words and phrases people use all the time which you might not

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

中式英语再次成为了热点。这次不再是地铁和景区指示牌上的英文错误,或者餐馆菜单上的4 Glad Meetballs(四喜丸子)、Chicken Without Sexual Life(童子鸡),而是中国人自创出来的新词汇:Smilence(笑而不

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

夏至 Summer Solstice 现场直播 live broadcast 现代企业制度 modern enterprise system; modern corporate system 宪法修正案 amendments to the Constitution 先发制人战略 pre-emptive strategy 县改市 county upgraded to city 现货交易 cash market transactions;

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

洽谈会 fair, meeting 千代田寿险公司(日本) Chiyoda Mutual Life Insurance Co. 钱袋子 fund sources 千里之行始于足下 a thousand-li journey begins with the first step--the highest eminence is to be gained step by step 千年问题、千年虫 millennium bug 前

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

J 基本国情 fundamental realities of the country 基本路线要管一百年 The basic line must be followed unswervingly for a very long time to come. 基层监督 grass-roots supervision 基层民主 democracy at the grassroots level 基层组织 organizations at the gr

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

C 擦边球 edge ball, touch ball 擦网球 net ball 菜篮子工程 shopping basket program 菜鸟,新手 green hand 采取措施后 ex post 采取措施前 ex ante 采取高姿态 show magnanimity 财务报表 financial statement 财政收入 fiscal revenue 财务丑闻 accounting scandal

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

AA制 Dutch treatment; go Dutch A股市场 A share market 爱尔兰共和军 Irish Republic Army (IRA) 爱国民主人士 patriotic democratic personages 爱国统一战线 patriotic united front 爱国者导弹 Patriot missile 爱丽舍宫 Elyse Palace 爱鸟周 Bird-Loving Week 爱

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

对于新GRE词汇的把握。就算是ets大发善心,也会有2~3个新词汇出现,要是多的话可能有5个左右。同时词汇也是句子填空和阅读的基础,离开了词汇一切都是空谈。 这样的话,要首先完成词汇的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

考研英语复习,词汇是基础也是难关,考生们只有储备了足够的单词量,才能够进行阅读、从事写作。因而,如何储备单词量,成为了许多考生难以回避的话题。 1.积极记忆新词汇 需要注意的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

英语百年新词汇

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇