A: Sir, may i have your name? B: Peter Lee. A: How do you spell it? B: P-E-T-E-R, peter, L-E-E, Lee. A: Which country are you from, sir? B: Australia. A: OK, Mr. Lee, welcome to China, hope you enjoy your trip here. B: Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Can I help you, sir? Yes, I want to buy some grapes. What kind of grapes do you want? People say grapes from XinJiang are much sweeter than other kinds. Please give me a kilo of that. Ok, wait a moment please. Make sure they are fresh. Trust me.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Can I help you, sir? Yes, I'd like a book about law. Would you tell me the name of the book and the author? Uh, the Origin of Law. And it's written by Professor Felix of Harvard. I'm sorry. It's out of stock now. Could you come by again next week? Ne

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Where is the science fiction section? Do you sell the books by J.K. Rowling? Do you sell magazines? Could you recommend some best sellers? Any ideas about killing time on the train? I'm interested in biographies. I prefer essays to poems. This book i

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Did you find everything okay? Yes, I did. By the way, in case there's a flaw in the CD player, can I return it? Yes, but you must return it within 30 days. Is there a charge for that? I know the other stores have a restocking fee. There will be no ch

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hi, are you been helped? No, I'm not. I'm interested in the scarves. All of our scarves are on this section. What if you take one here? It's made of silk. Hmmm, it looks nice. but I like to something warm for the winter. Maybe you would like a heavy

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Where have you been today? Why do you ask me this question? I called you several times but couldn't reach you. Really? I went to a village with several friends. Village? Yes,it's a small mountain village. My cellphone couldn't receive signal there. N

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Good morning, Madam. Can I help you? Yes, I've come to inquire about a $6000 remittance from California. Has it arrived? May I have your name, please? My name is Jenny Clinton. I see. Wait for a moment please. I'm sorry Mrs. Clinton. But the remittan

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

The ATM does not work normally. I'd like to open a deposit account. I'd like to deposit some money. I'd like to make a withdraw. I'd like to apply for a loan. I need some money changed. When will the remittance arrive? Can I cash a check here? I'd li

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

My skin is sensitive. My skin is oily. My complexion is a little bit dark. I'd like to buy a lipstick that fits my complexion. What kind of face cleaner is for oily skin? Does this brand have whitening products? Could you recommend some moisturizing

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

What can I do for you,Miss? I want to buy a bottle of perfume for myself. Well,here is a perfume kind for women. I don't like strong perfumes. How about this Isawell's flowery perfume? I don't think it smells nice. Do you have green tea perfume? Yes,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

在酒吧 咱们喝酒去。 Let's go for a drink. 这个位置有人吗? Is this seat taken? 先喝点饮料吗? Would you like some beverage first? 一瓶啤酒。 One beer please. 我要杯加汽水的威士忌。 I'd like a whiskey with soda.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

比萨饼店 我想要份浇头齐全的比萨饼。 I like a pizza with the works. 我觉得一个大号比萨饼就够了。 I think a large pizza is enough. 今天有特价比萨饼吗? Do you have any pizzas on sale today? 我要一杯蘑菇汤。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Excuse me, I'd like to try some Chinese food. We serve excellent Chinese food. Which style do you prefer? I know nothing about Chinese food. Could you give me some suggestions? It's divided into 8 big cuisines such as Cantonese food, ShanDong food, S

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

餐馆就餐 我想预订餐位。 I'd like to make a reservation. 还有空座位吗? Do you have any places available? 请找一张四人用的桌子。 A table for four please. 能把菜单给我看看吗? May I have the menu? 我待一会再点

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Is supper ready? I'm hungry. Almost ready. Could you set the table? Ok. What are we having? We'll have fruit salad to start and then the roast beef. I'll have my beeg well-done,please. By the way, don't we have soup tonight? I didn't prepare it, but

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

M: Ella, it's been such a long week. I'm ready to go out and party. Hey, let's go out for a night on the town. W: Gosh, you took all the word right out of my mouth. Let's go out and get crazy tonight. M: Let's go to the new club on West Street. W: Su

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hi,can I help you? Yes. We have a reservation. What's your name,Sir? Jack. Yes Sir. We have your reservation. Could you fill up these forms,please? The reservation was for a double,for three nights. Wasn't it? Yes,Sir. That's correct. How will you pa

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

W: I remember you said that you like China because it has cheap beers. M: Yes, unbelievably cheap. Carlsberg is less than $1. W: Why do you drink? I mean, where does drinking get you? M: It's fashionable. W: Come on, you don't even know that blinds f

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

W: Why do you wear a mask? M: The air is too dirty, especially in the streets. W: I have the same feeling. M: Everyday when I wash my face, I find the water turns black. W: But I don't like wearing a mask, and it's not the effective way to solve the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句