Please get me a taxi. Yes,sir.What's your room number, please? And where do you want to go? My room number is 3028, and I will go to the sam's club. Yes,sir. The number of your taxi is NY0668. Thanks, how long will I have to wait? I'm afraid they are

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Im going to the railway station. 我要去火车站。 Please help me put the luggage in the trunk. 请帮我把行李放到行李箱里。 Please get to the airport within one hour. 请在一小时内赶到机场。 How long do we get there? 多长时

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Is this the bus to the library? 这是去图书馆的公交车吗? Does this bus go to ..Street? 这辆巴士途径。。街吗 Do you know how often the No.2 runs? 您知道2路车多久来一趟吗? How much is the fare to the library? 到图书馆

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Excuse me, Madam, do you know where the subway station is? I'm afraid it's a little far from here. It doesn't matter. Alright, go straight along the street for 3 blocks, and you'll come to FuChen Road. There's a book shop at the corner. I see. Then t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Why is there no water coming out when you turn on the faulcet? Not even a single drop? Well, it's just drip drip drip. But that's not water. I don't know. Since yesterday morning, the water pressure has dropped to a little more than a drip. Did you c

Where are you going? Im taking a shortcut. But I dont usually take this way. Its much faster. I doubt it. Trust me. I know this area very well. Is this going to cost more? Actually, it will be cheaper.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

We want to take a train to NewYork. Regular or express train? How much time will be saved if we took the express? About one hour. The next express train arrives in NewYork at 3:15. And how much more do we have to pay for the express? First class is 2

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I'd like to book a ticket for June 23rd. I'd like a round-trip ticket to Tokyo. I want an economy class ticket. Is it direct? What's the departure time? Can I change my flight schedule? When can I check in? How much luggage can I carry on? Which gate

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I'll apply for a passport. How long is it valid? I lost my Visa. I'd like to extend my Visa. Can you tell me how to go through the customs? I have nothing to declare. What articles are duty free? Can I bring this into this country? How much can I tak

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

HuanQiu Traveling Agency? May I help you? Yes, I'd like to make a plane reservation to Shanghai, China. Your name, please? Jiaxiang. I'd like to leave on May 5th. Let me see what's available. Yes., Air China has a flight on May 5th at 9:15 in the mor

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

It's Sunday today. Yes, I know. I think we should have a house cleaning today. What's your opinion? Oh, no. We just did it last week. Come on. What do you want to do? Washing clothes or cleaning the house? I'd rather wash the clothes. Okay. Here is t

It's time to have supper. Coming. What would we have today, mom? Vegetable and rice. I don't feel like eating vegetable. But it's good for your health. You should eat all your vegetables. I can't. Close your mouth while you are eating, and no dessert

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Passport and embarkation card,please. Here you are,Sir. Where are you from? I'm from China. Do you have anything to declare? No,nothing. Would you open the suitcase,please? Sure. Let me take a look at this bag. Can you open it? Yah. Is this camera a

I would like to have a custom-made skirt. How long does it take to make an evening dress? What options do I have for fabric? Will you take my measurements? Whats the charge for the tailoring? What about your workmanship? Do you do alterations on clot

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

This needs dry-cleaning.Can you remove this stain without harming the fabric? 这件衣服需要干洗。你洗掉这污渍而不伤面料吗? Let me see. Well try, but Im not sure that we can remove it. 让我看看。我们试试,但我不肯定能

Can you get this stain out? 你能把这污迹洗掉吗? These need to be laundered. 这些需要洗熨。 This needs dry-cleaning. 这些需要干洗。 Id like it ready tomorrow morning. 我希望明天早上就洗好。 No starch, please. 请不要

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

-I'd like to have this shirt washed and ironed. -OK, do you want us to use starch? -Yes, heavy starch in the collar please. -Yeah, sir. Your shirt will be ready by Thursday morning. Anything else? -I also have a suit to be dry-cleaned. Can I fetch it

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Don't throw the batteries into the garbage basket! Why? Don't you know that batteries is polluting? No. It should be collected separately. There is a special box for it at the entrance of this department. Take them there. I see. When did you become a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

The economy in our country is booming. The government has adopted many measures to promote the economy. We are living a better life now and we are no longer short of money,so we can afford whatever we want. I feel the quality of life has improved gre

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

So how did you meet Bill? I met him through a computer bulletin board. Oh,really? Which bulletin board? It was one I used down at the local coffee house called the San Francisco net. It's been around since about 1991. I've heard about that. But I've

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句