美国非法移民团体梦想者强调移民改革须人性化 A network of young undocumented immigrants called Dreamers is playing a key role in advocating for immigration reform in the United States. Last year, President Barack Obama issued a dir

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2013年7月

这些天,国内外空难意外不断.美国有对父子驾驶一架单引擎小飞机环游世界,就在壮举即将实现时,两人驾驶的飞机不幸坠海. 开小飞机环游世界,美国父子坠海双亡 BBC News: A US teenager and his father

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

歌词: Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like We can go out any day any night Baby I'll take you there take you there Baby I'll take you there, there Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on You can get get anything that you wa

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Child Welfare in India Improves as Mothers Participate in Peer Support Groups 印度小孩受益于母亲参与同侪支持团体 New research in India shows that children eat better when their mothers have more power, more education and are able to

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Syria Support Group Wrestles with Ending Syrian Conflict 叙利亚支持团体努力解决试图结束冲突 VIENNA The International Syria Support Group has stepped up efforts to help stabilize Syria with new provisions that would exclude repeat cea

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(五月)

US Groups Expect Syrian Refugee Spike 美国团体希望政府接收更多叙利亚难民 CHICAGO Responding to the growing refugee crisis in Europe stemming from the civil war in Syria, Secretary of State John Kerry announced the United States is in

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十月)

Israel is furious over a declaration by a Palestinian official that the Palestinian Authority will not keep its commitment to crack down on militants as long as Israel's occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip continues. The Palestinian government

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

公司开会,讨论慈善捐款的问题,Michael说: Michael: Ok, folks....It's been a tough year, but we're going to stick with our tradition and give our usual yearly amount. Any suggestions? Frank: Perhaps we could donate to my church's miss

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Groups Rally Support for ICC 团体集会支持国际刑事法院 Some 130 groups from across Africa are calling on governments to reaffirm their support for the International Criminal Court based in The Hague. Theyve released an open letter in advan

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十月)

Humanitarian Groups Call for Increased Funding for Syrian Refugees 人道主义团体呼吁叙利亚难民资金增加 WASHINGTON Nearly 3 million people have fled Syria since the civil war there began, and more are leaving every day. Most of them cr

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

爱尔兰酋长乐队(The Chieftains)作为最着名的的传统爱尔兰音乐的阐述者而在国际上被广为尊崇。 半个世纪的演艺生涯中,酋长乐队获得了空前的成就,不仅是葛莱美的常客,其唱片在公告牌杂志200张全球经典唱片榜上亦名列前茅。 《休斯顿邮报》曾宣称:如果说世界上还有

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

爱尔兰酋长乐队(The Chieftains)作为最着名的的传统爱尔兰音乐的阐述者而在国际上被广为尊崇。 半个世纪的演艺生涯中,酋长乐队获得了空前的成就,不仅是葛莱美的常客,其唱片在公告牌杂志200张全球经典唱片榜上亦名列前茅。 《休斯顿邮报》曾宣称:如果说世界上还有

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Many Muslim-American organizations are worried that congressional hearings under way in Washington could stereotype their community as a source of Islamic radicalism in the United States. One of those organizations, the Council of Islamic Organizatio

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年3月

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir will be held responsible for any deaths among Darfur refugees caused by his decision to expel foreign aid groups from the country. Clinton says the Obama admi

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年3月

Africa Cup of Nations and Match Fixing in Cyprus FRI 20 JAN 2017 Cameroon's Joseph Antoine Bell hits out at the organisation of the Africa Cup of Nations.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版