World Player Gala 2004 This year's FIFA World Player of the Year award on 20 December in Zurich will be a little bit special. For the very first time, the captain of every national team will have a sa

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑下

德国新政府内阁名单揭晓 BERLIN, Dec. 15 (Xinhua) -- Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservatives and their coalition partner, the center-left Social Democratic Party (SPD), unveiled their picks for the new cabinet on Sunday, which will be sworn

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天要学的词组是a big deal。A big deal是指重要的事,大事。美国《福布斯》杂志公布了400名家产几十亿美元的富翁名单。杂志编辑说:It's a really big deal that it's all billionaires, 名单上全是家产几十

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

1. start over 从头开始,重新再来 例句: I have messed so many things last year, there is nothing to do now but start over. 我去年搞砸了太多事情,现在干什么也无济于事了,只有重新开始。 例句: you are so talen

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

11. So short-sighted Zysman junior gets stuck in the back row,and is rarely asked the improving questions posed by those insensitive teachers. 【分析】简单句。主语是Zysman;and连接两个并列的谓语gets和is asked;posed by those in

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

A European Union court in Luxembourg has ordered the Palestinian group Hamas be removed from the EU terrorist list for procedural reasons. The court ruled the listing of Hamas as a terrorist organization was based on media reports, not analysis. But

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hey, Linda. Are you excited about the play tonight? 嗨,琳达。你会不会对今晚的话剧很期待? Play? What play? 话剧?什么话剧? The Mousetrap, remember? We talked about going last week. 《捕鼠器》啊,记得吗?我们上

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

I am so sorry, Alex. I really can't skip this meeting. I didn't realize the play was tonight. 很抱歉,阿莱克斯。我真的不能缺席这个会议。我没意识到这个话剧是在今晚。 Didn't you put it in your phone? Or on your calend

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

文本: It's a story as old as time itself - the return of the prodigal son. And no matter how many times it's repeated or how the details might vary, or how the names might change, the story always ends the same way, in the tender embrace of a lov

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

【G】Anyway, I should go. Okay, this is probably too much, but would you guys want to have a cup of coffee with me? 【D】Look, Georgina, I appreciate that you want a clean slate, but I think it would kind of be too much. I'm sorry. 【G】No, of

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Europe Greek taxation 欧洲 希腊税收 A national sport no more 逃漏税再也不是全民运动 Greek tax dodgers are being outed 希腊严惩逃漏税者 Greek officials used to shrug off tax evasion as a national sport. The finance ministry fo

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

JUDY WOODRUFF: Millions of viewers began tuning into college basketball's March Madness games today. Billions of dollars are paid for the TV rights. Last year, an average of 11 million people tuned in throughout the month. And yet one question looms

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

With all the guys working up top, 这么多人在上面工作 you might want to think about a side entrance for your, uh, arrowcave. 你也许得考虑给你的弓箭洞穴开个侧门 Just put one in. South alleyway. 开一个吧,南方小道 Some

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

今天我们要学的词是fugitive。 Fugitive, 在逃犯。星期天是美国联邦调查局十大通缉要犯名单推出六十周年。 The first FBI director J. Edgar Hoover started the 10 most wanted fugitives program on March 14, 1950, 美国联

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是twilight。 Twilight, 意思是黄昏时分的,引伸为晚年的,晚期的。 The book is about a man who found his true love in his twilight years, 这本书讲的是一个迟暮之年的老人找到了自己的真爱。

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

The 93 petaflop Sunway TaihuLight is installed at the National Supercomputing Centre in Wuxi。 93千兆的神威太湖之光被安置在武汉的中国国家超级计算机中心。 At its peak, the computer can perform around 93,000 trillion ca

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. Log on for free. 免费注册. Log on就是登陆,注册的意思.也可以说成log in. You need a password to log on. 登录需要密码。 2.Jane will appear offline whenever Paul is online. 只要保罗一上线,珍妮就会显示为脱机. 老外

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Spain are justifiably most people's favourites to lift the World Cup in Rio as Vicente del Bosque's reigning champions continue to occupy top spot in the Fifa world rankings ahead of Germany, Portugal and hosts Brazil. 图片1 Argentina, who are many

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

前文中提及Roy找同事,近日开始与众多有兴趣者面谈,即所谓面试。说几个与面试有关的单词。 与面试最直接相关的单词无非是interview, interviewer, interviewee. 这大概是第一批让本人开始有词根意

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Log on for free. 免费注册. Log on就是登陆,注册的意思.也可以说成log in. You need a password to log on. 登录需要密码。 2.Jane will appear offline whenever Paul is online. 只要保罗一上线,珍妮就会显示为脱机. 老外

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语