If a man could start out when the sun rose in the morning and keep up with it all day long, 如果一个人能在早晨太阳升起的时候出发,一整天都跟着太阳走, go over the side of the world when the sun set and keep up with it on

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

听广告学英语:Mitsubishi GDI Engine三菱汽车引擎 Mitsubishi GDI 三菱汽车引擎 原文 It's the GDI, the engine technology of tomorrow is already being driven today. Mitsubishi's GDI engine produces more power, reduces fuel consumption, and emits less carb

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

Did you have the mechanic at the garage checked the tires? 你有没有让修车厂的技工检查轮胎呢? No.I forgot. 没有,我忘记了。 The air pressure in your right tire is low. 你的右胎气压不足。 Do the tires need air? 轮胎需

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Everybody uses search engines. The most popular one in the world is Google. Im not sure if its the best search engine but everyone knows it. Google always works for me. I never use any other search engine. I dont really see any need for anything else

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

The boy hears a sound. He looks up. He sees an airplane. The airplane is in the sky. It is a silver airplane. It has two wings. It has a tail. It has two jet engines. There is a pilot on the airplane. He flies the airplane. He lands the airplane.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

The pilot and the passenger got into the plane. It was a small plane. It had one engine. It was an old plane. The pilot started the engine. Are you okay? he asked the passenger. She said she was okay. They were flying to an island. The island was onl

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

我们中国人把多嘴多舌、口没遮拦的女人叫做长舌妇,把信口开河、喋喋不休的男人则称之为多嘴男,在西方,这种人被形容为长了一张motor mouth。 我们知道motor意为发动机、马达,因此motor

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

See the lights of your town , Slowly sink and drown , Like a ship in the storm , See the birds against the sun , Feel the weight of things to come , And everything thats been before , See the woods with no pathways , See your grandfathers last days ,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

密西西比火箭发动机进行实验 This is AP News Minute. President Trump is expected to meet with more prospective supreme court nominees this week. He interviewed four candidates Monday, all of them federal appeals judges. Secretary of State

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2018(七)月

Lesson 47 See to 1.Will you see to the arrangement for a party ? 2.There are many things to see to . 3.I'll see to the guests when they arrive . 4.Who is seeing to the dinner ? 5.See to your own business first . 6.She sees to everything herself . 7.T

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

Lesson 11 Break 1.My girlfriend and I broke up. 2.I'm broke. 3.Now let's take a bread. 4.It's a real break for you. 5.You'll break your neck. 6.Let's make a clean break. 7.He broke me up with that joke. 8.He's like a broken record.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

6 Maintenance 6 维护 A Some useful phrases. 有用表达。 Listen to the recording and repeat. 听录音,跟读。 Someone has reported a fault. 有人报告有故障。 This models designed for heavy use. 这个模块的设计是为重型设备使

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

know-how 诀窍,专有技术,实际知识,专门技能 They taught us all their technical know-how. 他们把技术诀窍都传给了我们。 I'm looking for some gardening know-how. 我正在搜索园艺的相关知识。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

讲解 Today's key word is Engine engine[英][end??n][美][?nd??n] n.发动机,引擎; 工具; 火车头; 机车; vt.给安装发动机; Eg. is a search engine.) It means: A machine designed to convert one form of energy into mechanical energy. 例

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Lesson 233 Indeed? 1.Indeed?这是真的吗? 2.That's indeed remarkable.那可真了 不起。 3.I'm very sad indeed.我真的非常难过 。 4.Thank you very much indeed.真是太 感谢你了。 5.I'm very glad indeed.我真是太高兴 啦。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

本期内容: One of the world's largest automotive firms has hailed a technological breakthrough for the petrol engine, in an engineering twist for an industry racing to embrace the electric car. Japanese car manufacturer Mazda claims to have desi

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

oh no not now please not now I just settled into the glass half empty made myself at home and so why now please not now I just stopped believing in happy endings harbors of my own but you had to come along didn't you break down the doors, throw open

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

We have a thrust reverser opened in flight. We cannot maintain this level. Request immediate descent. 681. 空中反推被放出。我们不能保持高度。请求立即下降。 We still cannot retract the thrust reverser. Our approach speed will b

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 飞行员英语900句

See the lights of your town Slowly sink and drown Like a ship in the storm See the birds against the sun Feel the weight of things to come And everything thats been before See the woods with no pathways See your grandfathers last days See the darkest

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Traffic at our twelve oclock, 10 miles, climbing. Should we expedite our descent to cross altitudes? 601. 冲突飞机在我们12点钟方位,10海里处,正在上升。我们应该加速下降以穿越高度吗? Unable, TCAS RA. 602. 不能,

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 飞行员英语900句