If you were a peasant farmer in southern China, by contrast, you didn't sleep through the winter. 相反地,生活在中国南方的农民,是不会在冬天里睡觉的, In the short break marked by the dry season, from November through Februa

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

always 总是,一直 conversation 对话 early 早的 east 东, 东方 in the east 在东方 in the north 在北方 in the south 在南方 in the west 在西方 interesting 有趣的 late 晚,迟 mild 温和的 ,温暖的 night 夜晚 north 北

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

Cold Snap Shapes Lizard Survivors 南方寒潮中的幸存者后来都怎样了 In January 2014, an epic cold wave swept across the southeasta snowpocalypse so severe that thousands of drivers in Atlanta abandoned their cars on icy highways and Inter

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年Scientific American(八)月

Chapter 39 The emancipation proclamation 第39章《解放奴隶宣言》 402. The Blockade. 402.封锁 On the fall of Fort Sumter President Lincoln ordered a blockade of the Confederate seaports. 在萨穆特要塞失陷之后,林肯总统命令封

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生历史

美国福克斯新闻:美国最友好和最不友好城市榜出炉.根据美国旅游杂志康泰纳仕旅行者近日公布的统计数据,美国南卡罗莱纳州查尔斯顿凭借其热情好客,美食和自然风光,当选美国最友好城市.而

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

It was getting on toward six o'clock so I thought I'd buy myself a beer and go out and sit in a deck chair by the swimming pool and have a little evening sun. Just then I noticed a small, oldish man walking briskly around the edge of the pool. He was

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

The next morning Grant attacked in his turn and slowly but surely pushed the Confederates off the field. 第二天早晨他反攻南方军,当然,他击退了南方军。 Halleck then united Grant's, Buell's, and Pope's armies and captured Corint

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生历史

It fell out otherwise, for Patterson retreated and left the Confederate general, Johnston, free to go to the aid of the sorely pressed Confederates at Bull Run. 然而出现了意外,帕特森将军撤退,让南方联盟的约翰斯顿将军腾出手

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生历史

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang has arrived in Columbia's capital, Bogota. As part of his 2nd stop in his 4-nation Latin American tour, Li Keqiang is scheduled to meet Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos. A series of deals are due to be signed as durin

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Cold Snap Shapes Lizard Survivors In January 2014, an epic cold wave swept across the southeasta snowpocalypse so severe that thousands of drivers in Atlanta abandoned their cars on icy highways and Interstates. 在2014年1月,一场被称为末日暴

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人3月