1. variety,多样化,变化。 eg:People like to live a life full of variety. 人们喜欢过丰富多彩的生活。 2.a variety of...种种,形形色色。 eg:All of them arrived late for a variety of reasons. 由于种种原因,他们都来晚

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英文广播剧在线听

十年来,人们的衣食住行发生着哪些变化,其中,哪些变化是最大的呢? Kate Hello and welcome to this weeks 6 Minute English. Well this is one of our last episodes of the year, indeed of the decade. So in todays programme we

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

3 How much change will the woman get? [A] $4 [B] $6 [C] $10

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

Changes to Come in U. S. Education The biggest

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Theres a great reason why a womans weight may fluctuate. Some might say its a hectic work schedule preventing them from getting to the gym. 女性的体重变化受到很多因素的影响。有些人可能会认为,这是因为女性工作太忙没时

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

JUDY WOODRUFF: Finally tonight: new estimates on the cost of climate change and the attention it's drawing about the potential economic effect in the U.S. For years, reports on climate change have largely been the province of scientists. But a new gr

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

RAY SUAREZ:Overall, it was the best jobs report since 2009. To help us look at developments big and small behind the numbers, we turn to Diane Swonk, senior managing director and chief economist for Mesirow Financial, a diversified financial services

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

JUDY WOODRUFF: Our next segment examines new research that's drawing attention for its findings about economic opportunity in America. Jeffrey Brown picks it up from here. JEFFREY BROWN: Is it still possible to climb to the top in America? In a paper

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

Death, it seems, is rather a complicated affair, this is what your body goes during and after. 死亡似乎确实是很复杂的一个过程。我们一起来看看尸体将经历怎样的变化。 1.The last bit of oxygen in your body is used up, an

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Men Make Women Gain Weight 爱情影响女性体重变化 Theres a great reason why a womans weight may fluctuate. Some might say its a hectic work schedule preventing them from getting to the gym. 女性的体重变化受到很多因素的影响。有

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

We've all seen videos of what Coca Cola does to a penny, but now someone has reportedly worked out exactly what it does to our insides - and if right, it isn't pretty. 我们应该都看过可口可乐倒在一个硬币上所起反应的视频吧。然

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语是一种表形语言,也就是其变化体现在形式上。这些变化主要体现在动词的接续关系上,形容词级的变化上和名词数的变化上等。这一点是与汉语截然不同的,也是英汉两种语言互相转换

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

It has become customary to talk of technology as if it were a special sector of the economy consisting of the manufacture of sophisticated electronic goods, the creation of software, and the provision of services reliant on information and communicat

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

My father is busy all the time, he always goes out very early and then goes home after very late. He doesnt have much time to accompany me, my mother tells me that what he does is for the family, so I am considerate and get used to his absence. But r

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Weibo, a Chinese version of Twitter, is one of the worlds most popular social networking sites. Some of the stories it has generated give a glimpse into life in modern China. Lets see how this social platform influences peoples lives with our reporte

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

背诵GRE词汇,寻找做题规律,利用更少的时间,掌握更多的知识。在这个工程中,要了解自己的不足,采取相应的策略完善。然后就是需要一定的GRE词汇技巧,让自己已有的词汇基础应用在题

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

条件句由两部分组成: if从句+主句: If it rains I shall stay at home. 如果下雨我就呆在家里。 If it rains是 if从句, I shall stay at home是主句。条件句有三种,每种所含的一对时态都不一样。每种条件

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

考生要熟知托福文章的宏观框架,从整体上hold住任何一篇考试文章。托福文章结构分为两类,一类是学术论文,以立论、证据证明、驳论(再立论)的循环方式打开;另一类是学术说明文,讲授某

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

语言能力是托福写作考察的重中之重,满分标准对考生提出了明确的要求:语言运用熟练,能够使用不同的句法、合适的措辞和习语,但也允许出现次要的词汇或语法错误。虽然托福作文满分

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Climate and the solar cycle 气候和太阳圈 Chilling out in the winter sun 在冬日的阳光中发冷 Stratospheric changes can lead to nasty cold snaps 平流层的变化能引发讨人厌的寒流 THOSE unconvincedand those seeking to unconvinc

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合