商务口语大全 partⅠ 商业生活 -Unit 6 出差旅行

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 商务口语大全

Business Travel 商务旅行 9. First Business Trip 第一次出差 John: I cant attend the meeting in Washington. Ive proposed you as the most able substitute. 我不能去华盛顿参加会议了,我已经推荐你去参加这次会议了。 Mary

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

I will be away on a business trip. 我要去出差了。 I will be away on a business trip. 我要去出差了。 You lucky dog. 你太幸运了。 How long will you be away? 你要去多久? How long will you be away? 你要去多久? A month. 一

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 实用商务英语

剧码: Office Talk 汤姆出差去 Joe: Good afternoon. I'd like to speak with Tom Smith. Helen: I'm afraid he's away from his desk at the moment. Joe: Do you know when he will be back? Helen: He's away on a business trip. He won't be back until s

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

第19期:你愿意出差吗? Neal: Would you like to travel? Zhu Yang: Oh, yes. I often went on business trips in the past six years. Neal: How many languages can you speak in addition to your mother tongue? Zhu Yang: I speak English and French in ad

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

1.Out of town 出城,旅行,出门 A:I'm going out of town. B:Business trip? A:Yes. A:我要出门。 B:公出? A:是的。 2. Receipt/invoice 收据/发票 A: What's the difference between receipt and invoice? B: Invoice means the receipt with paid tax. Receipt

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1.Airport pick-up 接机 A:Anybody picks you up at the airport? B:My secretary arranged it. I just hope the chauffeur will show up. A:有人去机场接你吗? B:我的秘书安排了,我只是希望司机能到。 2. Book a hotel 订酒店 A: Who booked the hotel for you? B

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:Take care of every little thing for your boss. 照顾好你老板的一切。 A: Joe, you are in a hurry. 乔,你很匆忙啊。 B: Yes. I can't miss the ten o'clock train. On a business trip with the boss. 是的,我不

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

30.出差 常用应急场景 范例一:Changes in rule I am going on a business trip to Guangzhou next Monday morning. To visit our supplier? Yes, as the New Year is coming, theyre organizing a party for all their customers. Well, I guess you will meet many p

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

I can't miss the ten o'clock train. I'm going to Beijing on business. I'm sure it's with the boss again this time. Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss. They scheduled the negotiation at nine tomorrow morning. There'r

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Officer: May I see your entry card and passport, please? 官员:我能看一下你的入境证和护照吗? Visitor: Certainly, here you are. 游客:当然可以了,给您。 Officer: Whats the purpose of your visit? 官员:您此行的目的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

Are you willing to travel? 你愿意出差吗? The opportunity to travel is one of the key reasons why I choose this career track,with its international scope. 有机会出差是我选择这一行的原因之一。 I love seeing new places and expe

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

[00:03.81]baggage claim :行李提领处 [00:06.08]baggage handler :行李搬运员 [00:08.30]boarding pass :登机证 [00:10.60]business suite :商务套房 [00:12.71]carry-on luggage :随身行李 [00:14.93]Immigration :n.入境管理处;移民 [

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语分类核心1000词汇

Travel is an unavoidable part of building and growing a successful business. Even if many of your contacts are local, youll eventually find it necessary to cross the country or even leave the country to network or lead a workshop at an industry event

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. I cant miss the ten oclock train. Im going to Beijing on business. 2. Im sure its with the boss again this time. 3. Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss. 4. They scheduled the negotiation at nine tomorrow morning.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1.I can't miss the ten o'clock train. I'm going to Beijing on business. 2.I'm sure it's with the boss again this time. 3.Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss. 4.They scheduled the negotiation at nine tomorrow morning.

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I can't miss the ten o'clock train. I'm going to Beijing on business. I'm sure it's with the boss again this time. Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss. They scheduled the negotiation at nine tomorrow morning. There'r

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Long flights. Jet lag. Bad coffee. Marathon meetings. Business travel can take a toll on your body. Not to mention the added stress of being on and representing your company at new business pitches, networking events and board meetings. How you deal

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

经常出差吗?不知道该怎样用 英语 来描述公务旅行?下面是一些公务旅行常用的表达法,希望助您一臂之力。 I'll be with you in a minute. I have to finish filling in my expense account. 我马上就来。我得先

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Meilan:Shall I take a photo of you? Meilan:我来帮你拍照好吗? John:Oh, could you? Thank you. John:噢。行吗?谢谢你。 Meilan:Youre welcome. What brings you to China? Meilan:不客气。你到中国来做什么? John:Im actually her

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语