可以随时牵手,但不要随便分手 John Mayer Your Body Is a Wonderland选自格莱美奖获得者John Mayer于2001年发行的首张专辑《Room for Squares》,这首歌作为该专辑的第二支单曲一经问世便获得了巨大的成功

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 六月盛夏歌曲

西雅图,一年下9个月雨的城市。情节的推进也沾染了这种懒洋洋的调调,Anna和Hun的邂逅有种暖暖的暧昧,看似不同的人生际遇其实也有交集,都曾受过伤害,一个看起来明媚,一个看起来忧伤

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Technology is the theme of Wednesdays CNN student news. Thanks for watching. We got reports involving internet connectivity and internet for safety of travelers. Well get to it as soon as we can dig out all the snow. While not a lot at Atlanta, but U

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2014年(二)月

Chapter 14 Wonderland 第14章 仙境 ALICE IN WONDERLAND is a fairy-tale, but there is a real Wonderland out in the West. One of the wonders is a river. 爱丽丝漫游仙境是一个童话故事,但是远在西部真有一个充满奇迹的仙境。

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Blue skies Gentle breeze What a day Sunshine and sweet harmonies Time to play No more complications From now on just Good vibrations! On my way Feeling fine Can see my reflection in my surfboard shine Can hardly wait To cause a commotion Cmon everyon

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Todd: What is your hobby? Matt: I suppose it is scuba diving? Todd: Oh, nice! Well, tell us about scuba diving. Matt: Well, I haven't been for awhile because I have been living in Japan and it's expensive to do it here, but when I was in Thailand I w

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

1. A gunman identified as Joe Jackson fatally shot 3 people and held a hostage at gunpoint in Chicago over what authorities are calling a patent dispute surrounding a toilet seat invention. Police sho

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

Example原名Elliot Gleave,生于伦敦,生日是1983年6月20日,是一名英伦歌手、饶舌歌手。艺名Example的来历是由于他的本名缩写e.g.在拉丁文中是exempli gratia的缩写,也就是英文中的for example。Example的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

Todd:What is your hobby? 你的兴趣爱好是什么啊? Matt:I suppose it is scuba diving? 我想应该是潜水? Todd:Oh, nice! Well, tell us about scuba diving. 哦,不错。那你给我们讲讲关于潜水的事吧。 Matt:Well, I haven't

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Five years ago, I experienced a bit of what it must have been like to be Alice in Wonderland. 五年前,我曾有过一个有如漫游爱丽丝仙境的经历。 Penn State asked me, a communications teacher, to teach a communications class for eng

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Todd: So, what's the best thing about hiking this Annapurna Trail? Like can you describe what you see and what you do? Jonathan: That Annapurna Himalaya Trek is quite unusually because it's a circular trek. One of very few in the world, so the scener

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

1. What are the characteristics of the scenery? 景点特色是什么? 还能这样说: What are the distinguished features of the scenery? What characteristics does the scenery have? 应用解析: bad character 坏蛋,坏人; take on chara

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

谱写青春美妙旋律 - 我们都年轻 歌曲:Goodbye Alice in Wonderland 演唱:Jewel It's four in the afternoon I'm on a flight leaving L.A. Trying to figure out my life and My youth scattered along the highway Hotel rooms and headlights I'

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲