时间:2019-01-15 作者:英语课 分类:实战口语情景对话


英语课
Todd:What is your hobby?
你的兴趣爱好是什么啊?
Matt:I suppose it is scuba 1 diving?
我想应该是潜水?
Todd:Oh, nice! Well, tell us about scuba diving.
哦,不错。那你给我们讲讲关于潜水的事吧。
Matt:Well, I haven't been for a while because I have been living in Japan and it's expensive to do it here, but when I was in Thailand I went scuba divingquite a lot. I did the PADI certificate. I just love it. I didquite a bitof scuba diving both in the Gulf 2 of Thailand and the Indian Ocean and saw whale sharks, leopard 3 sharks andall sorts of things.
恩,我之前有段时间一直没有潜水因为我那个时候住在日本,来这儿一趟是很奢侈的。但当我到泰国的时候,我就总是去潜水。我有一个国际专业潜水教练协会的证书。我就是喜欢潜水。我总是在泰国湾和印度洋潜水,而且还会看到鲸鲨,豹鲨以及各种各样的东西。
Todd:How do they compare, the Indian Ocean and the Gulf of Thailand?
你是如何对比印度洋和泰国湾的呢?
Matt:Well, the Gulf of Thailand is quitepollutedand there is a lot of shipping 4 that comes up from Singapore to Bangkok, whereas the Indian Ocean, it's called the Andaman Sea but it's part of the Indian Ocean is a lot cleaner but it can beaffected bymonsoons.
恩,泰国湾受污程度比较大,而且会有很多从新加坡到曼谷的船运,而印度洋,它被人们称为安达曼海。但作为印度洋的一部分它比较干净但却容易受季风的影响。
Todd:OK. Great. Thanks Matt.
哦,好的。谢谢你。

n.水中呼吸器
  • I first got hooked on scuba diving when I was twelve.12岁时我开始迷上了带水中呼吸器潜水。
  • While on honeymoon in Bali,she learned to scuba dive.她在巴厘岛度蜜月时学会了带水肺潜水。
n.海湾;深渊,鸿沟;分歧,隔阂
  • The gulf between the two leaders cannot be bridged.两位领导人之间的鸿沟难以跨越。
  • There is a gulf between the two cities.这两座城市间有个海湾。
n.豹
  • I saw a man in a leopard skin yesterday.我昨天看见一个穿着豹皮的男人。
  • The leopard's skin is marked with black spots.豹皮上有黑色斑点。
n.船运(发货,运输,乘船)
  • We struck a bargain with an American shipping firm.我们和一家美国船运公司谈成了一笔生意。
  • There's a shipping charge of £5 added to the price.价格之外另加五英镑运输费。
标签: 口语