Sean 在走廊上遇到同事 Mimi, 他一副忧心忡忡的样子。我们听听为什么。 Sean: Oh, man....I am not looking forward to this upcoming trip to Europe. Mimi: But Europe is amazing! You're going to Frankfurt, right? I've been there tw

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Dear Annie: My girlfriend and I have been together for three years. When we first started dating, Mary unexpectedly became pregnant and we now have a beautiful child who is our life's joy. I would like to ask Mary to become my wife. Here's the proble

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

My wife and I sit down and review this report, line item by line item, and discuss each one. 我和妻子一起审查报告,一项一项划出来,一项一项地讨论。 If we were below budget, we discuss why. If we were over budget, we review

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Jim在走廊上碰见同事Gary。 Jim: Gary, did you hear about my upcoming trip to New York? Gary: I think I did hear something about it. You and Henry are attending some kind of function, right? J: Yeah. It's an anniversary celebration for one of

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

A: 欢迎大家来到这期的美语训练班! 大家猜猜我是谁? B: And........杨琳,welcome back!! How was China? A: It was great! 终于在北京过了一次春节,年味儿好浓呀! Plus I ate tons of delicious Chinese food, including y

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

Topics: The Pennsylvania Mutiny of 1783 and the creation of the District of Columbia; The Hollywood Sign; next versus upcoming versus future; critical situation versus critical position; steaming Words: finances mutiny militia permanent residence to

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

The upcoming elections. Advanced. With the upcoming elections just around the corner, the United States is abuzz with discussions, arguments, accusations, and predictions. I think that it is actually a good thing. Whenever people get together and air

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

BEIJING, Sept. 28 (Xinhuanet) -- Faye Wong has started to practice with her team in preparation for her upcoming solo concert tour, which will be performed(执行,表演) in Beijing and Shanghai. Hailed as the pop diva's comeback(复原) tour, th

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

歌曲:Katy Perry-Roar Roar, the first cut off of Katy Perry's upcoming album Prism, hit the airwaves last week and went right to the top of the Billboard charts (for digital songs). One person who is particularly fond of the song (besides everyone

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

BEIJING, March 23 (Xinhua) -- China's railway system is expecting heavy traffic during the travel rushes for the upcoming Qingming Festival and the May Day holiday, the Ministry of Railways (MOR) said Friday. According to the MOR's forecast, some 27.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Topics: Famous songs - Three Blind Mice; Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park; incoming versus oncoming versus upcoming; featured; to fill in versus to fill out Words: nursery rhyme round to harmonize carving knife obscure volcano to erupt lava archipelag

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

158 即将举行的印巴首脑会谈在议题上出现分歧 Pakistan and India Divided on the Upcoming Summit Agenda Anajana Pasricha New Delhi 13 Jul 2001 16:10 UTC Pakistan's President Pervez Mush

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(201) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(2)

芝加哥信用评级下调 CHICAGO, March 5 (Xinhua) -- Moody's Investor Service Tuesday lowered Chicago's upcoming 388-million-dollar bond issuance from A3 to Baa1, and gave the city a negative outlook. Chicago Tribune reported that though the new

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Two guys are talking about their boss's upcoming wedding. One says, It's ridiculous, he's rich, but he's 93 years old, and she's just 26! What kind of a wedding is that? The other says,Well, we have a name for it in my family. What do you call it? We

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

今天我们要学的词是upcoming。 Upcoming, 意思是即将到来的,比如: The upcoming match, 就是指即将举行的比赛。 The pop singer has started promoting his upcoming album, 这名流行乐歌手开始为自己即将发行的新唱

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是fired up。 Fired up, 意思是激动的,热情的。 The students are totally fired up about the upcoming math competition, 学生们兴奋地期待着即将举行的数学竞赛。 The candidate got the crowd fired up w

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Ballots are being distributed to the polling stations nationwide as Italy prepares for its general elections this weekend. Opinion polls show that Pier Luigi Bersani, leader of the Democratic Party with almost zero name recognition outside Italy, is

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Sportsound: 03 Oct 16 LAST MONDAY Archie Gemmill Kenny Dalglish tell us their thoughts on the upcoming Scotland game .

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

In the upcoming season 在即将到来的新赛季中 We will no longer see the designations of home and road uniforms 我们再也不会见到被指定的主客场球衣 As it will now be classified as editons 现在球衣将被划分为不同的版本

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Well, first time here, I watched him afar. Of course, I'm very excited about this, because it's such an exciting moment of continuing to expand all our relationships. Inslee says as early as April this year, he sent out his invitation to President Xi

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台