一.本课要点及示例 在这一课里,我们还是学习形容词比较级. 我们还要学习一个新的句型, as, a-s, as 加上形容词再加上 as,像是 as useful as

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(375) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA中级美国英语

Day 1 abject 可怜的 advocate 主张 brutal 凶残的 clumsy 笨拙的 dignity 庄严 ferocious 残忍的 hound 追踪 idle 无来由的 lavish 挥霍 nasty 令人厌恶的 miser 吝啬鬼 optimism 乐观 renowned 有声誉的 rigorous 严格的 talented 天才的 vigorous有力的 virtuous 道

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 80天攻克雅思核心词汇

This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) Fans hold pictures of Michael Jackson near the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles Thursday Fans around the world are remembering the man who called himself the King of Pop. Michael Jackson died Thu

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(六)月

Queen:Once upon a time, in a kingdom far far away a baby girl was born. Her skin was pure as snow. Her hair was dark as night. They called her...Snow White. Probably because that was the most pretentious① name they could come out with.(大概这是

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Genetics and Environmental Factors in Creating Genius Dr. Howard Gardner of Harvard University believes that geniuses are largely made. He has banned television from his home because he fears it might ruin the minds of his family. He makes time every

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语读写教程(4)

How do you feel about working for a female executive? 你对在女性主管手下工作有何看法? I've worked with a mumber of competent women. 我曾经与许多有才能的女性一起工作。 I enjoy working for anyone who is talented and ha

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

A: What kinds of things do you like to do? B: I've always liked to draw and paint. A: I didn't know you knew how to draw and paint. B: I do it every once in a while. A: How long have you known how to do that? B: I first learned how to do it in high s

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

Digital Domain, an Oscar-winning visual effects provider, has revealed plans to become a game changer in the Chinese market. The Hollywood-based company helped to produce blockbusters including Titanic, Beauty and Beast and the Transformers films. VR

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

She is very talented. She is good at taking tests. She is good at dancing. She is good at singing. She is good at teaching. She is good at fishing. She is good at playing the cello. She is good at making scarves. She is good at running. She is good a

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

People on my team quit and revolt 我的团队成员都开始退出和反抗 But acting fast 不过迅速反应 facing up to the problem 直面问题 making a decision buying YouTube and then investing heavily in it 购买YouTube并对其进行大量投

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

今天我们要学的词是 few and far between. Few and far between 意思是特别少。在美国篮球运动员中,拉美裔人数的比例很低。While they may still be few and far between, Latinos are an ever growing force in the NBA. 虽然

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Society should identify those children who have special talents and abilities and begin training them at an early age so that they can eventually excel in their areas of ability. Otherwise, these talents are likely to remain undeveloped. 社会应该发

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

gre考试写作部分是重点,小编收集GRE issue的优秀写作实例,通过这些优秀范文或是习作,考生可以借鉴里面的短语、句子或思路,给自己的写作找一些思路和灵感。 题目: Society should identify

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文