你最喜欢什么种类的电影呢,为什么不喜欢恐怖片,啊哈,原来是这样....... A: What type of movies do you like? B: I like all sorts of movies, primarily drama and science fiction. A: That's an interesting combination. How abo

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 初级-Basic Listening

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 小妇人.little.women

●不满和牢骚时 啊呸!真见鬼! Oh, heck! *heck表示有点灰心和失望。 Oh, heck! I failed the test. (噢,见鬼!没考及格。) Oh, darn! Oh, no! 什么! Shucks! *承认自己的错误

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 口语8000句

Nick: Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English.大家好,我是Nick. David: 大家好,我是David Nick: 今天有些特别,我们来学习一个粗口,脏话。学习这个当然不是为了

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

A: What type of movies do you like? B: I like all sorts of movies, primarily drama and science fiction. A: That's an interesting combination. How about western movies? B: Western and horror are the two types of movies I don't care for. A: Why don't y

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

Love me, love me 尽情地爱我 Don't forget you love me 不要忘记对我的爱 When I break things, make things 即使当我破坏弥补我们的感情 A little bit uncomfy 做出令人难受的事情 Baby, don't hate me 亲爱的不要讨厌我

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

歌名: The Happy Happy Birthday Song Lyric 歌手:arrogantworms Once a year we celebrate With stupid hats and plastic plates The fact that you were able to make Another trip around the sun And the whole clan gathers round And gifts and laughter do

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Larry和李华准备到银行去,李华要开一个帐户,而Larry需要取一些现金。今天李华会学到两个常用语:to be hard up和to pick on someone. LH: Larry,我要去银行开个

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Walk Away You've got your mother and your brother Every other undercover Tellin' you what to say You think I'm stupid But the truth is That it's cupid, baby Lovin' you has made me this way So before you point your finger Get your hands off of my trig

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

[00:00]B:Tell me something. [00:03]Are you stupid or something? [00:05]F:Stupid is as stupid does, sir. [00:07]F:That's what's left after me saying, [00:11]When I was in China on the All-American Ping Pong team I just loved playing with my Flex

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

Aaron said, I can't believe all the stupid things I've done in my life. When I was a kid, I licked a metal ice cube tray. Of course, my tongue stuck to the tray. I panicked. I pulled the tray off my tongue. It started bleeding like crazy. I'm lucky I

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

英国当红电视选秀节目超级偶像(Pop Idol)亚军歌手嘉瑞斯-盖茨(Gareth Gates)带来的《我们都会错》,是翻唱西城男孩(Westlife)的一首认错情歌。原来Westlife(点击收听)已经老得让人翻唱了。*_* 一次出轨,追悔莫及,请求爱人原谅。歌词和旋律都很清爽,典型的西

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

道歉信写作常用句型: 1) I am awfully/terribly sorry for what I have done. 2) I feel very guilty for what I have done to you. 3) I am afraid what I have done has caused many inconveniences to you. 4) I regret to inform. you that I am unable

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

parting shot 临走说的尖刻话 parting在这里的意思是离别,parting shot这个习惯用语带有负面意义。其实它刚开始被应用的时候由另一个词组成:Parthian shot。 Parthian指两千多年前居住在伊朗的帕提亚人

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

励志双语:五大经典广告语

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

饶舌:Gucci Mane - Kush Is My Cologne 相关介绍 :来自亚特兰大的Radric Gucci Mane Davis,在发行了个人首张专辑《Trap House》四年之后,人气日渐高涨。 Bricks, Photo Shoot, Shirt Off and Stoopid and the Make the Trap

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

释义: come to+动词 着手做某事,来做某事 come to+动词表示着手做某事,如果强调 come 的含义的话,就表示来做某事。另外,用到 come here 的 I come here to ..., Did you come here to ... ?等也需要记住。

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

It is the middle of November. It is time to start thinking about Christmas. It is time to think about Christmas cards, and what present to buy for Uncle George.(A nice tie perhaps, except that we bought him a tie last year and the year before). And s

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

His daughter went off to college. Don't do anything stupid. And don't follow the crowd, he told her. She said, Of course not, Daddy. You know how smart and independent I am. He crossed his fingers anyway. She came home during Christmas break. She ask

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

葛瑞盖斯(Gareth Gates),一个曾经患有口吃的男孩,却拥有天使般的嗓音, 2002年2月9日他成为英国当红电视选秀节目Pop Idol 观众决选亚军歌手,从此一炮走红。目前已发行3张专辑。 这是一首

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐