Oh, why you look so sad The tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don't be ashamed to cry Let me see you through Cause I've seen the dark side too When the nights falls on you You don't know what to do Nothing you confess Could make me lo

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

[00:00.99]Poet of PianoChopin [00:03.83]Frederic Francois Chopin, Polish-born composer and renowned pianist, [00:11.16]was the creator of 55 mazurkas, 13 polonaises, 24 preludes, [00:17.29] 27 etudes, 19 nocturnes, 4 ballads, and 4 scherzos. [00:23.9

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业晨读美文

The ancestry of the piano can be traced to the early keyboard instruments of the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries --- the spinet, the dulcimer, and the virginal. In the seventeenth century the organ,

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方现代文背诵篇章

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - December 1, 2002: Julia Ward Howe By Shelley Gollust VOICE ONE: I'm Ray Freeman. VOICE TWO: And I'm Shirley Griffith with the Special English program, PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Every week

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. Today, we finish telling about the interesting nicknames that have been given to the fifty American states. The state of Ohio is in the midwest. It is named the Buckeye State after a tree

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(一)月

A: I need a snack from the cafeteria. B: What are you thinking of getting? A: I only want some chips. B: I think I may get something too. A: What do you plan on buying? B: I have a sweet tooth. I want candy. A: What kind of candy do you want? B: I re

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

A: Let's go and get something from the cafeteria. B: What are you going to get? A: I think I just want some chips. B: I want to get a snack too. A: What are you getting? B: I have a taste for candy. A: What kind are you going to get? B: Chocolate sou

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

A: I am absolutely famished. B: Yeah. I am too. A: Where did you want to go for lunch? B: I was thinking we should just go to the cafeteria. A: I don't think I ever got food from the cafeteria. B: I actually like the food there. A: Does the cafeteria

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

A: Did you get anything for lunch? B: I ate a sandwich with some chips and soda. A: Did you go somewhere and get your food? B: I bought my food from the cafeteria today. A: Tell me, what kind of sandwich did you decide to get? B: They gave me a bolog

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

A: I want to get a snack at the cafeteria. B: What are you going to buy? A: I may just get some chips. B: I'm probably going to buy something too. A: What do you want to get? B: I want some sort of candy. A: What kind do you want? B: I want some choc

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Colin Lowther. Voice 2 And Im Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand - no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 Yehia Jaber is a Lebanese poet.

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

By Ursula Lindsey The terrorist bombings last week at resorts along Egypt's Red Sea coast raised fears of another slump in the country's tourism industry, a key sector of its economy. The industry is

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--世界经济

David Beckham moved to Beverly Hills in 2007 with his wife Victoria and their three sons, and the soccer star has no plans to move back to the UK. 万人迷大卫-贝克汉姆在2007年拖家带口,搬到了美国好莱坞的贝弗利山庄,转眼三

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Didn't I make you feel like you were the only man? And didn't I give you everything that a woman possibly can? Each time I tell myself I think I've had enough Well I'm gonna show you baby that a woman can be tough So come on Come on Come on and Take

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

AMERICAN MOSAIC - Japanese Art Show in New York Has Special Meaning After Natural Disaster DOUG JOHNSON: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. This week on our program: new music from two indie-rock bands ... A

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Independent Media Emerge in Tripoli After Fall of Gadhafi Independent news media are beginning to emerge in the Libyan capital, Tripoli, two weeks after the fall of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi. They are pledging to help build democratic institution

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(九月)

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: Portlandia begins its eighth and final season tonight on IFC. The sketch comedy TV show put Portland on the map as the capital of earnest urbanism at a time when words like artisanal and locavore were sweeping the nation. It

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Todd: Hello, Mike. Mike: Hey. Todd: Now, Mike, you are diabetic. Mike: That's right. Todd: OK, so that means you have diabetes. Mike: That's right. Todd: Can you explain what diabetes is? Mike: OK, basically, your body... everybody has an organ in th

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

SINGAPORE, July 4 (Xinhua) -- The mass media of China and India could play a more positive role in the bilateral relations between the two emerging countries, scholars said on Wednesday at a seminar in Singapore. Speaking at the India-China Dialogue

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Today marks the beginning of Summer, according to traditional Chinese calendars, which divide the year into 24 solar terms. And Chinese people are marking this start of the seventh solar term - known as Lixia - with various forms of feasting. In east

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年