Laura went to the stable. Four horses stood there. She put a saddle on Star. He was seven years old, big and dark brown. Her sister came out to the stable. They were both going to exercise the horses. It was a warm, sunny day. Janice saddled up Moonb

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Health Report - Study of Paralyzed Man May Offer Hope for New Treatment 健康报道 - 瘫痪者有望重新自行行走 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康报道。 Rob Summers of Portland, Oregon,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(六)月

今天我们要学的词是cyber attack。 Cyber attack 网络攻击。Web sites of a number of South Korean government agencies were paralyzed by a suspected cyber attack on Wednesday, 韩国很多政府网站星期三陷入瘫痪状态,怀疑是由

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

HEALTH REPORT –August 28, 2002: Post-Polio Condition By Jill Moss (Photo -WHO) This is the VOA Special English Health Report. In nineteen-eighty-eight, a major campaign to end the disease polio was

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

Technology Report - Using the Brain to Move a Robotic Arm This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. Cathy Hutchinson is a tetraplegic. She has not been able to move her arms, legs or speak since suffering a stroke nearly fifteen years ago. R

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Herman was 23. He was at a party. He was drinking and having a good time. His friend told him to spend the night. You shouldn't drive tonight, his friend said. Herman agreed. He would spend the night. But he got into his car and left. He knew the hig

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

HEALTH REPORT - Actor Christopher Reeve Dies By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Health Report. Christopher Reeve. Actor Christopher

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

今天我们要学的词是paralyze。 Paralyze, 有让某件事情或是某个地区陷入瘫痪的意思。 The whole area was paralyzed by the earthquake, 这次地震让整个地区陷入了瘫痪状态。 All major airports were paralyzed by the

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone baby It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two? 【X4】 Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember The people we used to be It's even harder to pict

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲