初级英语听力(新版) Lesson35 Woman A: I can't stand places like Majorca or the Costa Brava. Man: No, nor can I. Woman A: You know, where you have to share the beach with thousands of other people and everyone speaks English. Woman B: Oh, I don

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文广播剧

Introduction This support pack accompanies the audio soap opera 'Big City Small World'. This support pack contains the following materials: . a pre-listening vocabulary activity; . the transcript of the episode; . a comprehension activity; . three la

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力 大城市小世界

Introduction This support pack accompanies the audio soap opera 'Big City Small World'. This support pack contains the following materials: . a pre-listening vocabulary activity; . the transcript of the episode; . two comprehension activities; . two

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力 大城市小世界

Introduction This support pack accompanies the audio soap opera 'Big City Small World'. This support pack contains the following materials: . a pre-listening vocabulary activity; . the transcript of the episode; . a comprehension activity; . three la

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力 大城市小世界

It isn't quite the first ever royal blog, but it does break new ground for the House of Windsor. The revamped website includes a daily diary, starting in an informal and relaxed-looking Prince Charles

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

Introduction This support pack accompanies: Big City Small World Series 3 Episode 8 To listen to the recording, go to: http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/big-city-smallworld/series-3-episode-8-speculate-accumulate This support pack contains th

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力 大城市小世界

今天我们来学习一些美国人在日常生活中常用的交际口语。 1. epic 非常好The last Harry Potter movie was epic. OMG! It was amazing! 《哈利波特7》非常好看! 2. cool beans 好吧- I invited you to my friend's party. It

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

LONDON, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- Former England team captain David Beckham is going to train with Tottenham Hotspur during the offseason of the MLS(美国职业足球大联盟), announced the Premier League side on Sunday. According to the London club,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. After you.你先请。 这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下。 好象现在女士不愿意你这么做,特别是那些女权主义者。 我还记得这么一段话:一个女士对一个让她

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. I called to congratulate you on your promotion. 我打电话来是要恭喜你升职了。 A Hello? 你好? B Hello, linda? Hi, this is Harry. I called to congratulate you on your promotion. 你好,琳达,我是哈莉,我打电话来是想恭

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1. I called to congratulate you on your promotion. 我打电话来是要恭喜你升职了。 A Hello? 你好? B Hello, linda? Hi, this is Harry. I called to congratulate you on your promotion. 你好,琳达,我是哈莉,我打电话来是想恭喜

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

The most genuine English statement (转): 1. After you.你先请。这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可 以表现一下。 2. I just couldnt help it.我就是忍不住。想想看,这样一个漂亮的句

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

熟练地运用英语的一个重要方面就是学习并掌握英语本族者常用的生动、活泼的习语。 1. after you.你先请。这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下。 (好象现在女士

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Youlookprettierinperson. 你本人更漂亮。 例句: A:Youlookprettierinperson. 你本人更漂亮。 B:Thankyou. 谢谢。 A:Youlookprettierinperson. 你本人更漂亮。 B:Yeah,I'mnotphotogenic. 是的,我不太上相。 photogenic上相的

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

相比传统博客,以短、灵、快为特点的微博几乎不需要很高成本,只需三言两语,就可记录下自己某刻的心情、某一瞬的感悟。如今又有个词叫微访,它可不是什么微服私访的简称,而是从微

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Located in the checkroom in Union Station as I am, I see everybody that comes up the stairs. Harry came in a little over three years ago and waited at the head of the stairs for the passengers from the 9∶05 train. I remember seeing Harry that first

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Kibitzer: 瞎提建议的人 日常生活中,有没有遇到过这么一类人?别人做事时,他总在旁边叽叽喳喳、指手画脚,并以此为乐?而且,更为糟糕的是,它的建议常被认为是瞎掰。俚语kibitzer很恰切

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

[00:01.12]Harry, the meat is filthy. 哈里 那牛肉非常恶心 [00:01.84]And the meat- I gotta tell you somethin. 而且那牛肉 我必须得跟你说 [00:04.04]Do you know they got untrained people workin at the gut table? 你知道他们让一些

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(284) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-快餐帝国

初级英语听力(新版) Lesson23 Mr. Hanson: Could I have my bill, please? Waitress: Yes, sir. One moment, please. (She brings the bill and the customer looks at it carefully.) Mr. Hanson: Could you kindly explain this to me? What is item 6? Waitr

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(704) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力新版